[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PCfag here, is the PS4 Pro worth buying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

PCfag here, is the PS4 Pro worth buying?
>>
>>388083410
No. Just buy a regular ps4 or wait for the Xbox One X if what you are looking for is a powerful console.
>>
>>388083734
But I want to play bloodborne at a stable framerate.
>>
>>388084813
spend the money on a graphics card.
>>
>>388084952
But I don't want to be a cuck.
>>
>>388083410
If you do get one, these are the exclusives you should play:
>Bloodborne
>Nioh
>Persona 5
>Gravity Rush 1 and 2

that's it. If you 100% each game you should get at least a few hundred hours out of it and your money shouldn't be wasted.
>>
PS4 pro costs 500 dollars and plays games at 4k
PC builds need at least a 500 dollar graphics card to play even 2k. The only real reason to buy a PC is for mouse and keyboard controls
>>
>>388086032
PS4 pro only plays a few games at native 4k, others use upscaling from 1440p.
>>
>>388085884
>gravity rush
>no yakuza
lmao
>>
>>388083410
Not really if you have maybe a 4k tv then yeah but if you have a 4k tv you already are bottom of the barrel iq wise so you wouldnt listen to me anyway...
>>
>>388083410
i have a ps4 pro but honestly besides horizon i dont even notice differences in games to my old ps4. I am sure they are there but i sure as fuck dont notice them.. the only thing i still notice yes even on pro is framespacing issues in bloodborne.. well thank god they didnt fix that one right? -_-
>>
>>388085884
>4 good exclusives

So this is the power of the PS4...
>>
When I buy a 4k tv, can I play the 4k files I downloaded with a usb stick connected to the tv ?
Or is it better to use a playstation ?
>>
>>388084813
It doesn't work like that, I got cucked into buying one and it's barely anymore stable then the standard.
>>
File: 1499535217822.jpg (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499535217822.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
>>388085048
Buying a console makes you a cuck though.
>>
>>388084952
isn't going to give him what he wants.
>>388084813
it plays the same as the regular ps4.
There is no pro-patch.

The PS4Pro is worth buying if you like better image quality/graphics and/or more stable frame-rate for playstation exclusives.

If you just want to experience the games then the standard is suffecient.
>>
>>388083410
>checkerboard rendering: the console
>>
>>388088293
What is bad about that?
>>
>>388083410
Is worth buying a ps4/ps4 pro for Bloodborne and Nioh?
>>
>>388084813
Bloodborne will always have frame pacing issues, frame drops, and input delay. From doesn't know how to fix it, you just have to put up with it.
>>
>>388088569

No, it is worth for Bloodborne, whatever From is cooking now, Nioh, TLOU2 hopefully, GoW hopefully, Wipeout, Uncharted 4 and Horizon.
>>
>>388087151
Depends on the TV. But you should be able to.

Ps4 can do it as well if you connect a USB device to it. It doesn't read 4K Blu-Ray disks but it will certainly play the files off of a USB.

My current setup is having the files on my computer, then using Plex.tv on ps4 at original video quality to play it over the network. Everything using ethernet cables.
>>
>No RIG or console.
>$3,500 in grant money coming.
>No really any desire for to buy a PS4 or a RIG.

It'd be cool to play Titanfall 2 again but I doubt it's as much fun when it first came out.

Guess I'll just invest it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.