[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's £7 on steam. Is it worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1321423636.jpg (270KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1321423636.jpg
270KB, 1920x1080px
It's £7 on steam.

Is it worth it?
>>
>>388080189
Do you like action mmos?
>>
>>388080189
fuck no
>>
Do you like not having fun?
>>
>>388080189
no
>>
Yeah
>>
>>388080213
I have around 5k hours in WoW, so sure.
>>
>>388080189
No
>>
>>388080336
WoW is a tab target MMO so its a little different but if you can get used to the combat its very fun and has a great story (morrowind DLC has a good story as well)
>>
>>388080189
I was in the beta and it was meh, standard mmo
I play it on the PS4 now and it's grind grind grind. Do dungeons, but 85% of the time it is low level noobs who are queuing in the high level dungeons, then you quit, get put on a suspension for 15mins, queue again for it to happen again.

There is a lot of content now though, all locked behind DLC
>>
>>388080386
You mean locked behind the Morrowind expansion?
>>
>>388080386
You can lvl from just doing quests in no time. people who just grind don't have fun because you're fuckin grinding
>>
I bought it because I can refund it later.

>60GB

wew lads
>>
>>388080523
it's worth it trust me
>>
>base game - 10€
>expansion - 40€
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>388080616
expansion just came out and base game has been out for a while. Also they want new players to be able to try the game for a cheaper price
>>
>>388080445
no, the dlc like thieves guild, dark brotherhood ect are all dlc, but you get access to them if you pay the sub, or you can buy them separately. Morrowind is a straight expansion, you have to pay for separately.

>>388080496
>You can lvl from just doing quests in no time
>no time
I am 538cp and I have done literally every quest in the game and all the dlc, I did all the quests by 330cp which took me about 4-5 months of daily playing.
After that it is either do dailies, grind, do dungeons/raids or start an alt to level.
the real grind is the grind for gear and mats.
plus it takes about a year irl to become master crafter, if you want to be a master crafter.
>>
>>388080747
So stuff like the thieves guild and the dark brotherhood are locked behind DLC?

WOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
I got it with all the dlc for £20 like 6 months ago. It's a good mmo but I lost interest because I can't be bothered for the mmo grind all over again. The thieves guild quest line was fun though and I'll probably return to play dark brotherhood and orsinium one day.
>>
is it still sub based?
>>
>>388080747
>>388080496
>people who just grind don't have fun because you're fuckin grinding
ohh soz, I understand what you mean, you mean the type of fags who grind in skyreach. or cyrodiil if they are smart.
No I just mean the grind for gear and mats aswell as leveling.
It takes a long time, doing repetitive shit like playing trials over and over
>>
>>388080615
Gigabytes
>>
>>388080816
nope, one time buy but you can still sub that gives you the obligatory xp boost and currency to spend on cosmetics
>>
>>388080793
if you are getting "gold edition" it comes with most dlc, just not morrowind, 2 dungeons (the best ones) and the new dlc next week.

The thieves guild, and DB aren't just a quest line, there is an entire skill tree and 2 new areas.
>>
>>388080946
And here I though £7 was a good deal.
>>
>>388081104
it's ok for 7 dolleridoos.
there is a lot of content in the base game, if you like it you can pay for the dlc or buy a sub for a month and complete them in a month.
>>
Let's say I'm interested in checking this out. Should I buy the base game now and get Morrowind later, or is Morrowind the sort of high-level expansion that requires a lot of investment into a game that might or might not be fun to me?
>>
>>388081440
>is Morrowind the sort of high-level expansion....
no with the 1 tamriel thing you can start any area from the get go, no more leveled areas. in fact with morrowind they added a new tutorial start, where new chars from morrowind can start the game differently.

who gives a fuck about the story desu senpai.
Really what you gotta ask yourself is do you like investing a lot of time in 1 game, an mmo.
I wish I never started it, it's took so much of my time and I'm too invested in it now to give it up.
I will never play another mmo after this ever.
>>
>>388081748
I'm just really starved for more TES stuff, I've already played the single player games for hundreds of hours and I heard that TESO:Morrowind had internet celebrities like Kirkbride and the train guy working on them
I'm not too concerned about being sucked into it for hundreds of hours because yuro servers for MMOs tend to be full of crazy russians rather than people you'd actually like to circlejerk with
>>
It's $9.89 on PS4. I was gonna buy it until I seen this thread. Maybe when Morrowind goes on sale.
>>
>>388081930
>yuro servers
on PS4 it seems to be brits and germans, with some french, no russians. idk about PC not played for years.

>concerned about being sucked into it for hundreds of hours
this is why I regret playing it, I got addicted for 2 months at launch then addicted for 6 months last year, and still do dalies everyday.
I think you have to be a special type of autismo to enjoy mmos.
>>
No. Guild Wars 2 is free and 100x better, just play that instead.
>>
File: 1486035195386.jpg (147KB, 634x351px) Image search: [Google]
1486035195386.jpg
147KB, 634x351px
>>388083001
>>
File: 1502688786524.jpg (44KB, 602x521px) Image search: [Google]
1502688786524.jpg
44KB, 602x521px
https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/the-elder-scrolls-online-morrowind-pc-cd-key

get this instead OP
>>
>>388084413
is cowe ok?
>>
>>388084413
can't refund that
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.