[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FEH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 20170811_023501_thumb.jpg (70KB, 554x378px) Image search: [Google]
20170811_023501_thumb.jpg
70KB, 554x378px
Final day for Tempest Trials coming up. How is your score looking like? Going to burn a lot of stamina potions for a final sprint to the next tier?
>>
>>388077048
I'll max score for rewards but don't care for the rank. I'd rather burn pots during 2x SP bonus
>>
>>388077339
I wish I still had uncompleted main story chain challenges. Didn't realize SP would be gimped on repeat clears.
>>
Non-shit banner when
>>
File: 1482409124783.jpg (210KB, 1280x1352px) Image search: [Google]
1482409124783.jpg
210KB, 1280x1352px
Already have 99k points, just need 1 more match in the next hour. I don't really care for rank, i have feathers but don't know what to do and ended up upgrading skill fodder.

Just give me hector banner god fucking dammit
>>
Hovering between 3k and 4k

I just want my 8000 feathers already and more orbs when
>>
File: Full_Portrait_Hinoka.png (1MB, 1600x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Full_Portrait_Hinoka.png
1MB, 1600x1920px
Fatesvirgin here. Is it normal to think Heroes Hinoka is hot as fuck, but Fates Hinoka not so much?
>>
I am only at 80,000.
I wish I had one of the 40% bonus characters. Then I would have already been done a long time ago. I've still got 8 Orbs to claim.
I wonder how many potions I'd have to burnt to claim them.
>>
3k points
have fifty 5* heroes, played since day one and completed all possible free orb events and battles

game isn't fun anymore.
got the characters I wanted, just nothing to do.
>>
Didn't do a damn thing with the tempest trials.
>>
>>388079609
>game isn't fun anymore
Yeah, unfortunately all the newest events have been pretty lame. Squad Assault and Arena Assault are awful since you're pretty much forced to invest in units you may not even care about to reach a reasonable number of units to clear them, and TT is only welcome on double SP weekends.
>>
>>388079695
The Tempests became pretty easy to manage when they introduced that full auto option. I've simply done the top Lunatic difficulty the first two times a day for that x3 multiplier. But after that I've simply done the top Hard difficulty instead and done full cruise mode. My initial team is enough to beat the the whole tempest like 90% of the time. And if they lose I just send in the backup team.

So unlike before when the Tempest was like the thing that ate up the most time of all. It's probably the mode I spend the least amount of time on now.
>>
>>388080671
Auto mode, huh? Guess i'll check it out and scrape some rewards before time runs out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.