[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it gamekino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 27

File: JFA_Box_Art.png (3MB, 1524x1370px) Image search: [Google]
JFA_Box_Art.png
3MB, 1524x1370px
Was it gamekino?
>>
>>388076187
Playing it at the moment, how does 3-6 fair?
>>
Investigations 2 is better.
>>
worst AA game
>>
File: Franziska_von_Karma_Trilogy_Art.png (1MB, 2000x2482px) Image search: [Google]
Franziska_von_Karma_Trilogy_Art.png
1MB, 2000x2482px
>>388076187

>You'll never have your own whip wielding waifu.
>>
>>388077243
Worst game, best final case
>>
Best AA with the best final case and best music
>>
I started playing through these recently and so far Turnabout Big Top is the worst case by a country mile. Annoying characters and too many leaps in logic.
>>
>>388076187
It's the worst of the original trilogy, but still miles better than anything after that.
>>
I thought we were using "ludo" for the game equivalent of kino.
>>
>>388077282
her ass is like Taylor Swift's
>>
>>388076187

First case was meh, second case was good. Third case is pretty bad, but not as bad as the third case in Apollo Justice. Final case is one of the best in the series.
>>
File: 1482873021444.png (205KB, 700x513px) Image search: [Google]
1482873021444.png
205KB, 700x513px
2-2 and 2-4 are kino, and Engarde is one of the best characters in the series
>>
>>388076187
Some of it was.
>>
>>388076812
The cases dragged on so fucking much in that game. Gotta admit I completed it out of a sense of duty, it stopped being fun eventually.
>>
>>388077403
>best music
>with that pursuit
The Announce for Truth is great, but some of them are trash.
>>
>>388077503
>Turnabout Big Top
That one's widely considered the worst case in the entire franchise. It's definitely the one that sticks to mind whenever I think about BAD Ace Attorney moments.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170824-150420.png (277KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170824-150420.png
277KB, 720x1280px
>>388076187
>the circus case

No
>>
File: 23.jpg (262KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
262KB, 1131x1600px
>>
>>388076187
gets a lot of hate but it's miles better than the utter shit that apollo justice was (which is sad because i like the idea of apollo but the cases were so terrible)
>>
>>388079858
>the one good thing that came out of his cancerous mentor
He fully deserves banging Manfred's daughter
too bad he's gay for Wright tho
>>
>>388077317
It's funny how that works, still couldn't save the game from being last.
>>
>>388076187
Can't spell perfection without pearl
>>
File: 1498691256094.png (57KB, 306x404px) Image search: [Google]
1498691256094.png
57KB, 306x404px
>>388079482
I hate long cases, if you marathon them you eventually get burned out and stop paying attention to details (which fucks you over if they reveal some big twist like the crime scene being somewhere else), if you call it a night and try the next day you might end up forgetting details about the investigation which fucks with your cross examinations and rebuttals, and don't get me started on having three fucking pages of evidence with the testimony suggesting at least three possible pieces
>>
>>388076187
I say 3, but I haven't played the investigations games yet, supposedly AI1 is on par with AA2 for worst in franchise.
I concider pretty much Ace Attorney 2 to be a lot of great concepts that hold together as a sequel, but it's biggest issue is execution is just poor. I think cases 2 and 4 have some solid ideas, but lack in execution. 1 Is horrible, but the concept is a fantastic way to start a sequel. case 3 is really cringy, (but I love it unironically, it's what I wanted Harvey Birdman to be.)
Apparently AI2>AA3>AA6>AA1>AA4>AA5>AA2=AI1,
My view is
AA3>AA6>AA4>PLvPW>AA1>AA5>HB>AA2
I don't know where the Great Ace Attorney games fit in.
>>388077317
NO!
This Case is ass pull and has some of the most cliche and forced writing out of all of the franchise.
It's a great concept, really, but it comes across so obvious and again, forced.
(to be fair I don't think it's a terrible case, but I still am amazed that no one out there that shares my sentiment. To be fair, I love the one with the Clown and everyone else HATES that.)
>>
>>388079589
Samurai pissed me off much more because of the back and forth bullshit, most complaints I see about Big Top have to do with Moe or the statue thing
>>
>>388077282
People shit on her but we only really get her in 2 cases, and she was fine in the first of those two aside from the whipping. After Nick mindbroke her she was a mess in the circus case though.
>>
>>388080698
I feel AAI is better than AA2 overall but that's just me.
>>
>>388080769
Hard to focus if your reason for doing your job is taken away. Plus she was only 18
>>
File: 1458239244869.png (422KB, 1370x830px) Image search: [Google]
1458239244869.png
422KB, 1370x830px
>>388079982
>Japanese half-siblings meaning incest vibes while growing up together
>Fran was constantly frustrated because her father was paying more attention to Edgeworth
>because he was older he was going to become a prosecutor first and further throw her in the shadows
>Fran rushes like a madwoman and becomes a prosecutor as early as possible
>18 year old girl who behaves like she is on her 30s and probably has some fucked up mental issues because she had to mature earlier
>Manfred dies and Edgeworth abandons the family ways
>daddy issues only increase because daddy died before noticing her
Who knows the level of awkwardness that must come from these two together in a room
>>
File: you.jpg (887KB, 789x2000px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
887KB, 789x2000px
>>388080698
>i hate the best case in the game but i LOVED the worst case in the game
>>
>>388077403
Literally the most unique OST in the franchise
>>
File: bugs_bun.jpg (26KB, 351x364px) Image search: [Google]
bugs_bun.jpg
26KB, 351x364px
>>388079525
>JFA pursuit
>bad
>>
>>388081349
It's awesome but it's way too short so the loop gets repetitive fast
>>
>>388081114
Why do you like the 4th case?
Or are you just gonna shit post?
>>
How come I never see anyone talk about AA3? Its one of my favorites in the series, personally.
>>
>>388082263
Last case was literally 100% based around magic. But Godot was unironically the best prosecutor in the series and should've had way more cases. Also why the fuck was he arrested, he was saving someone's life
>>
>>388082263
It's so good, no one bitches about it. And /v/ rather bitches about games instead of talking about what works in a game.
AA1 is a great 3 act structure story, well made/10.
AA2 is a great conceptual sequel with lack luster execution.
AA3 Is amazing. I think it's great because it has an over arcing structure to all of it's cases. and since then, the games have faded in and out of this, without fully embracing how well this worked.
Like wise, 4 follows a great reboot of the series. I think it works better than 1, but mostly because the franchise has had several games under it's belt to have experimented with what works and what doesn't. Alot consider 1 better than 4. I find 1 to be a little dated, and can have some bad pacing issues, and again as I said, a pretty regular progression in terms of story. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I'm just stating it for critical analysis.
AA5 is all over the place. With some of the lowest points of the series and just kinda average stuff and sometimes good stuff. eh. It's biggest issue is that there is no central protagonist, yet the game insists that ther is one. There's nothing wrong with having more episodic non connected stories, as AA6 or PLvPW would show, There's nothing wrong with havening an entirely connected story, or something in the middle. Regardless of each case individually, the issue is it has no focus or frame. Is it tracy's story? Is it Phoenixes storie? Is it Apollo's? I still say it's better than 2 because at least the stories function as a fucking mystery like it's supposed to be, and I mean that the story is several paces ahead of the reader. ehhhhh, but that doesn't stop the story from being frustrating.
AA6 Is great. I don't really have a point of reflection upon it like the rest of the franchise, sadly. I see AA5 as poor fanfiction, and AA6 as good fanfiction. I'm about to hit the limit.
3 is amazing though.
>>
>>388079982
>too bad he's gay for Wright tho
fuck off fujo
>>
>>388081349
When the song's melody is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giZBq1NU6Ks and you've heard it for the nth time in the last case alone, it's impact is kind of lost. Especially when the previous Pursuit was this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk. The song works as a theme overall, but it's a weak pursuit. Plus, it feels like you're not the one pursuiting them, it sounds like nobody has no idea what the FUCK is going on anymore. It's not bad, and it honestly fits the game's whole theme, but I just can't like it as much as others.

What >>388081529 said is right. The pursuit parts of the trials are the climaxes of each case, and they tend to go on for a decent period of time. JFA's pursuit is objectively worse than AA's, and shorter as well. T&T, AAI2, DGS, and AJ all had better pursuits, while DD and SoJ are below JFA's. AAI was just forgettable, but not that bad.
>>
File: 1471591849610.jpg (317KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471591849610.jpg
317KB, 1920x1080px
Inb4 we rank game orders again, let's change things up this time by rating OBJECTION themes instead.

SoJ (Wright) > DD (Apollo) > AJ > T&T > DD (Athena) > SoJ (Athena) > EI > DD (Wright) > JfA > EI2 > AA:PW > SoJ (Apollo)
>>
>>388076187
Why is the box art for these games always so shit?
>>
>>388083083
I don't like 3 as much as everyone else because I don't like godot.
3-1 and 3-4 are great, 3-2 has a great twist, and the game has great music, but godot just really annoys me.
>>
>>388082382
I think VonKarman is the best one, because he remains as a counterpoint to Pheonix, like Edgy, but in the structure of a game, he works hi9mself as a final boss. It kinda fucks my ass that every game has to follow the same fuckin, OHHHHHHH IT"S THAT FUCKING GUY!!!!! whenever they reveal a new fucking proecuter. It's a trope. STOP IT! AAAAAAAGGGGH. I'm Gay.
Honestly, I find coffee man pretty terrible. (and possible the weakest part of Ace Attorney 3.) I know that's controversial, so fuck my ass and give me a minute, I'm a little tipsy. As a diametric opposite to Pheonix he doesn't work. He provides no obstical to overcome, nor any opposition to Ace durring the case. He just kinda argues against whatever ace says. his character hinges more on his mystery and his conection to Pheonixes mentor, but that doesn't add any depth to his character. he's a swave man who drinks coffee and has beef with pheonix, but there's no clash, no fight for justice. What are her goals aside from fuck Pheonix? there aren't any, it's pretty one dimensional. And what's worse is that even in the traial with the defense lady he's still uuuugh, I have no personality. bluh bluh bluh, (i don't want to write anymore on that subject cause I feel like I'd just be overstating things, I think I made my arguement clear. Fuck my face.)
I don't know what people's thoughts on OOOOh I have a whip and a pussy are, but I think she's pretty good. Has a clear sense of goals and directions. She also started that trope of attacking the defense, so like, godot felt like a rip off in that small insignificat point why'd I even bring this up. She has personality, aside from her past to. She want's to impress Daddy, and she's a narcissist, with a contempt in ridiculing her opponent. yeah, the foolish foolish foolish memememememememem was pretty stop doing this, but fuck my ass, coffee flavor taste like this can suck a dick and frat out coffe I don't give a shit. It's not fucking funny. REEEEEEEE
>>
>>388083593
Alright let's go.

AA > JFA > AJ > DGS > AAI2 > AAI > DD (Athena) > DD (Apollo) > SoJ (Wright) > SoJ (Athena) > SoJ (Apollo) = DD (Wright)

I hate how, to date, none of the mainline AA games have a central Objection theme, and Wright's Objection theme is just a shitty T&T remix.
>>
>>388083534
I really like how the "I have no idea where I'm going with this but I have to keep going" feel that jfa's pursuit has. Obviously not as good as some of the others, but a good fit for the situations it's used in (botched facial reconstruction surgery? Madness).
>>
>>388083828
>>388083868
Buddy, I am right beside you on that.
Von Karman OG>The German guy with the guitar> Edgy>VonKarmans bitch cake> Barnhams kinda sexy I guess>Monk guy from AA6 > That pissant you see in case 1 of every case> Meh >Godot> Simon the edgehog> Actually Bad> Darkclaw
>>
Ace attorney tier list.
God tier: Trials and tribulations, Investigations 2, Spirit of Justice
Great tier: Ace attorney, Dual Destinies
Good tier: Investigations 1, Apollo Justice
Ok tier: justice for all
>>
>>388084074
If I'm quite honest, it does that whole feeling well. And I like it for that, but I can't call it a good pursuit because of that. It feels like there should have been two pursuit tracks: that one for the absolute batshit insane parts, and another where things actually make sense which sounds more like AA's. I guess that wasn't possible when they were developing it, but it would have made the game a lot better.

It's not even the worst in the series, but I can't call it the best either.
>>
>>388083593
>>388080698
I beat you to it mate. I'm so sorry.
>>
File: 1495922912679.jpg (22KB, 540x849px) Image search: [Google]
1495922912679.jpg
22KB, 540x849px
>>388082382
>But Godot was unironically the best prosecutor in the series and should've had way more cases
>dude I got poisoned and for some reason the solution involved wearing this cyborg ninja mask, don't ask questions just roll with it
>shit I can't see anything red, I surely hope I don't need to interact with anything red while working
>fuck you Trite (see? I called your name wrong, so quirky) you got my waifu killed, who cares if you saved a fuckton of people and avenged her death and there was nothing you could do to save her, fuck you
>what do you mean his assistant I almost got killed who is also my waifu's beloved sister can contact the dead and I could easily talk to my waifu again? Can't hear you, too busy drinking coffee and making 2deep4you statements that mean nothing
Godot is like the spic prosecutor version of "I am Batman" jokes, I am glad he is gone
>>
>>388084751
Godot can see red, just not red on white
>>
>>388079589
It was until Turnabout Serenade came out. It's been widely agreed since that that one is the absolute worst case.
>>
>>388084751
Play the game in Japanese.
The poison gave him blindness, the headset is the only way he can see.
>>
>>388085197
>be me
>15 years old
>road trip
>stuck on that case without internet for a guide
>just listen to the shitty music box they give you over and over while thinking of solutions
>>
>>388085197
Can we see the tapes?
Just one more time?
>>
File: Adrian_Andrews_principios_2018.png (249KB, 334x632px) Image search: [Google]
Adrian_Andrews_principios_2018.png
249KB, 334x632px
>>388076187
>tfw no qt professional gf with glasses to cuddle with

Fuck this gay Earth.
>>
File: 29 - TKI83xl.png (334KB, 256x1344px) Image search: [Google]
29 - TKI83xl.png
334KB, 256x1344px
>>388086204
Say what you want about Larry, but the guy has taste.
>>
File: Hilneriapor.png (255KB, 310x337px) Image search: [Google]
Hilneriapor.png
255KB, 310x337px
Whos the cutest caracter in the game and why is it Armie Buff?
>>
File: latest.gif (16KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
latest.gif
16KB, 256x192px
>tfw Whiplady probably will never appear in a game again
The 10mins of her being your assistance in PW3 was better than Maya in the entire series
>>
>>388086298
>spend the first case defending larry
>hates him for the rest of the series
I never really understood this
>>
File: 1501651545324.jpg (23KB, 553x674px) Image search: [Google]
1501651545324.jpg
23KB, 553x674px
>>388077317
girugamesh
>>
File: Kay_Faraday_Confident.gif (85KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Kay_Faraday_Confident.gif
85KB, 256x192px
>>388086495
Bestc assistant in the series is Kay.
>>
>>388076187
No T&T was
>>
File: 1481146644701.png (49KB, 256x390px) Image search: [Google]
1481146644701.png
49KB, 256x390px
It was the introduction to the magatama and by extention all "lawyer powers," and the final case is one of the best cases in the series, but it falls flat in every other way possible.
>The non-final cases were all boring, right down to the defendants and witnesses.
>The soundtrack isn't terrible but worst out of any AA game right next to DD.
>Franziska could have been an interesting character but she got limited screen time and the only thing she really did until the end of the game was brandish her superiority complex and also her whip.

Thankfully T&T is the best game in the series or they might not have kept the series going.
>>
>>388080769
The tides turned somehow during the case where Phoenix could throw very fucking far-fetched arguments at her and she just has to take them with face value, instead of the other way around (prosecution didn't have anything far-fetched though ever, iirc). Her whipping was fine but the dialogue that supports it is annoying as hell. Foolishest foolish of foolish.

I liked her in the end. She did a much better job in the circus case but oh how justice wins again.
>>
>>388086591
>never fucking learns with his mistakes
>hides important information for the dumbest reasons
>intentionally fucks with his childhood friends and later expects them to save his ass
Larry is a shitty character
>>
>>388086790
>muh great thief skills I never use
>haha ninjas ecks dee
Still not as obnoxious as science Maya but she is still pretty lame
>>
>>388087241
lalalala calling it boring isn't a criticism because you're overlooking the general concept of why the stories fail individually. I'm sure you could get into it, but again. Great concepts, terrible execution. Concept: reintroduction into the AA franchise, pheonix has amnesia and has to re learn everything. Great, pat on the back love it. Actual story, oh, it was their left hand XD!!!!!
Concept: Oh, were going to focus on Maya because we brought her back, we're also going to focus on her village so we can flesh out not only her backstory, but her family, channeling, and the world itself.
Actual story: Grandma is in cohoots and I now I have to wait 2 hours to finish this fucking case. WOOOOW what an amazing mystery where I know the fucking ending!!! woooo.
Case 3, (again that asshole who likes it) The case is pretty fucking annoying and doesn't feel like a ace attorney case.(I'm sorry, I can't fully explain why people don't like it, I think it works well as a story but that's my discredit.)
Case 4 has a really awesome concept where Pheonix has to choose between defending a client who is guilty or not, all in atempts to protect Maya. Nice, big stacks. It falls flat because it's not as intricate as it lets on to be. (you can freely argue or discredit this because I'm not going to fully disect this statement). but moreso, it fails as a mystery, and focuses to much on becoming a drama that lacks susspence because it follows to many cliches to fall into it's disbelief. Maya is not in danger because I don't believe the game would actually kill of a central character, and to this day they have not done mind you. Ace Attorney is not the series to go there, their emotional cores resonate case to case, and not over the entire series. At most, the game itself. Simly put, it put itself at a stake they couldn't deliver upon. Even if they killed Maya for say dramatic purpose, it wouldn't have felt real, it would have felt like they were trying to ruse you.
>>
>>388088194
I'm sorry, I don't have enough space to critique 2-4. It's a little to complicated to just say it's bad, because like I said, the second game is full of great ideabut is entirely forced in it's portrayle of having to be a sequal, rather than letting it be it's own story. It's why the entire game feels forced. begining to end. (Hell, I'm up for agreeing that the reason I like case 2-3 is that it might just be the most forced case out of the entire franchise.)
>>
test
>>
File: 1457776998321.png (138KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1457776998321.png
138KB, 1500x1500px
>>388088194
>>388088408
I hope you realize the reason I didn't type out all that shit you just posted is because nobody on this board is going to read all that shit you just posted.
>>
File: ....gif (464KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
....gif
464KB, 500x338px
>>388088563
I know.
>I'm sure you could get into it
>>
File: 1474516493778.png (54KB, 644x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474516493778.png
54KB, 644x480px
>Page 10
Good games die hard, huh?
>>
>>388086790
>Not Gumshoe
>>
>>388086495
Maya was at her best in AA1 & PL vs PW in my opinion.

Would be down for more Fran with Phoenix like 3-5 though, they are the OTP after all.
>>
>>388090987
I always thought Dick Cumshoe would make a great rule 34 title
>>
>>388090987
Gumshoe needs his own game that takes place in the same time as Dd and Soj.
Maybe him doing Detective stuff with Kay as an assistant.
>>
>>388092352
Please do not sexualize the Dick, thanks
>>
>>388092697
>comic relief as the protagonist
please no, Gumshoes is not the brain of the operation either so his game would need to have some new mechanic
>>
File: 1501050439988.gif (199KB, 336x468px) Image search: [Google]
1501050439988.gif
199KB, 336x468px
>we will never have Simon Blackquill: Investigations for the Nintendo Switch with fully explorable 3d investigation evironments
>>
>>388082382
Godot was a shit prosecutor. I think the last case saved him because despite it all being magic, the presentation is great, and fuck he has some great final lines. But for the rest of the game he's just smug coffee man who drinks his coffee and says "prove it" without much other refutation, being salty Phoenix didn't white knight his dead girlfriend hard enough.
>>
Am I the only one that unironically likes Athena?
>>
>>388094054
Nah, I like her well enough but she's just not very interesting. Her best part is her relation to Blackquill, really.

>tfw you will never be constantly bullied by the man you dedicated your life to saving after he was willing to die for you when you was just a loli
>>
>>388094054
Athena is fine.
I hope Aa 7 focuses on her,just like Soj did with Apollo.
>>
>>388094054
She and Blackquill died anon http://www.lakeconews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47777:authorities-identify-clearlake-man-who-drowned-after-falling-from-kayak&catid=1:latest&Itemid=197
>>
File: 1472969848079.jpg (85KB, 984x784px) Image search: [Google]
1472969848079.jpg
85KB, 984x784px
>>388094498
Is that the fucking subway samurai guy??
>last words were "Nooo!"
>>
>>388094498
Sounds like Athena survived.
>>
>>388092147
>Would be down for more Fran with Phoenix like 3-5 though, they are the OTP after all.
>tfw she forgot to give the card from 2-4 to Phoenix when they met again
>>
>>388090430
That case would have been alright if it hadn't been for the characters. Both this guy and Wocky were pathetic cunts even for AA standards.
>>
>>388088194
>I think it works well as a story but that's my discredit
Takumi himself has said that it's his personal favorite AA story.
He also said the characters are outrageous and the crime itself is pretty stupid.
>>
File: ladder.jpg (48KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ladder.jpg
48KB, 1000x1000px
Don't mind me, just posting ladder.
>>
>>388094973
I don't understand how Takumi has such extreme ups and downs. I know Yamazaki and his team gets a lot of shit but they're more consistent in that usually their characterization is weaker but mysteries better. Takumi has written most of the best stuff in the series, but also the atrocities alike Big Top and Serenade which are fucking stupid cases.
>>
>>388095104
That's a step ladder, anon.
>>
File: 1353262786695.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1353262786695.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>388095104
that's a stepladder you... you... DOUBLE DEFENDANT
>>
>>388095242
Anon, you need to stop viewing things through narrow-minded cultural assumptions
>>
>>388095190
JFA was rushed as fuck and I think Takumi was just a supervisor (he created Apollo and the song for Turnabout Serenade, though) for AJ and the game was written by Yamazaki and some other guy.
>>
Gyakuten Kenji 3 set in the future when?
>>
File: old man on his way to the plane.png (2MB, 1061x1519px) Image search: [Google]
old man on his way to the plane.png
2MB, 1061x1519px
>>388095242
>>388095410
What's the difference?
The next thing you're going to say is that pic related isn' just some old man on his way to he plane but a cold-blooded murderer?
>>
File: best lawyers.gif (3MB, 145x104px) Image search: [Google]
best lawyers.gif
3MB, 145x104px
>>388095654
JFA was written in 90 days, anon

bonus round: http://www.capcom-unity.com/zeroobjections/blog/2014/10/31/ace-attorney-trilogy---surprising-tidbits-you-never-knew
>>
>>388076187
Amazing final case, yet that couldn't save it from being the worst game with the worst soundtrack.
>>
>>388077243
Is AAI.
>>
>>388095840
I'm surprised we still got that great final case with only 3 months development time.
>>
>>388095839
HUBJECTION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp1HCj_o3Lw
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.