[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shenmue 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

http://gematsu.com/2017/08/shenmue-iii-first-teaser-trailer-character-models-mostly-temporary-says-director-yu-suzuki

BASED SUZUKI
>>
>>388073392
I fucking hope so. They said that same thing when the game was first announced, and I was afraid this was as much polish as they could afford.
>>
I like the models as is, it's just the facial animations that need a shitload of work. I also would prefer hammy as fuck voice acting like the first 2 games but I don't think most people would accept that shitbthese days.
>>
>>388073392
I'm glad they fixed Ryo's most important feature, his eyebrows
They should make them even thicker
>>
File: Ryo_with_Shenhua.jpg (296KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ryo_with_Shenhua.jpg
296KB, 1280x1024px
>>388074779
Ryo looks baby faced as fuck, and Shenhua is just plain fucking bad. Overall, they look like clay.
>>
>we haven't done the facial animations and all the character models are works in progress
>release a trailer full of unfinished bullshit and zero gameplay

it takes massive balls to do this but yu suzuki is also a fucking retard

people don't like seeing unfinished broken bullshit, they want to see something shiny that makes them feel like they made a good investment.CG trailers exist for this exact reason. They should never have released a trailer publically and just put it up for backers, and wait until they have something polished or fake to show the masses.
>>
>>388075121
It's also a video that was show like 8 months ago or something, to special backers. No idea why he would release something that is so outdated.
>>
>>388075109
>>388073392
I still failed to see any Shenhua from OP pic. Am I going blind soon?
>>
>>388075273
Yes, it's the mustard condiment to the left.
>>
File: 1409709462841.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
1409709462841.gif
2MB, 260x195px
>deep silver
>>
>>388075443
Deep Silver also published Persona 5
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.