[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this a good deal or is it actually that bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

is this a good deal or is it actually that bad
>>
>>388073228
It is a good video game
>>
I liked it, it's worth more than that tbqhwyf family
>>
It's good, and that's a good deal, so get it.
>>
>>388073228
It is a legitimately good singleplayer FPS.

It became a meme to shit on singleplayer FPS around the time of Modern Warfare 2 and it's been completely retarded ever since.

DOOM, Wolfenstein, Titanfall 2 and others like Singularity and Bulletstorm proved the genre still has value.
>>
>>388073228
It's decent, but that price is great I wish I could get that
>>
>>388073228
Probably worth that much but it's really not a good game. Has far too much walking around, doing fetch quests, and other horseshit that isn't killing nazis.
>>
Not a fan of the bullet sponge enemies
>>
>>388073228
Great game, make sure to do two playthroughs.
>>
what about the thief reboot
>>
Did they make an option for autopickup yet?
>>
>>388073228
It's ok, nothing to write home about, the Old Blood was better tho. For that price it's worth it if you never played it. I was glad i pirated it desu.
>>
>>388073529
>walking around, doing fetch quests,
>Wolfenstein TNO

I think we played different games.
>>
At that price, it is well worth it.
>>
>>388073228
>console fps
>>
>>388073571
Depends if you played the originals then don't even bother. Overall it's a 1 playthrough game not like Dishounrd
>>
File: 1501942037208.png (25KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
1501942037208.png
25KB, 175x175px
>>388073771
>>
>>388073228
There is a rumor it may be on PS+ in september
>>
>>388073724
Oh? You don't remember the base of operations segments with wheelchair lady and big retard boy?
>>
>>388073571
I never played the others and hated it. It was so predictable and cluncky. One of the 10 games I regret to play even if it came in PS+
>>
Don't get an FPS on console unless you have one of those mouse-controller hybrid things
>>
>>388073927
>There is a rumor it may be on PS+ in september
Source on the rumor?
>>
>>388073679
>I was glad i pirated it desu.
hmm I could pirate it too, didn't realise this one came out on PS3

so the odd blood is a spin off of the new order?
and the new order is the sequel to the 09 reboot?
but the new game is wolfenstein 2 and is a sequel to the new order?

what?
>>
>>388073228
Yes goy, buy our whitey murdering simulator. You can have a little discount since you're such a good goy.
>>
>>388073997
Oh those tiny little segments where you spoke with people and they did character development and expande the plot?

Were you so retarded that you had trouble getting through them quickly? Would you rather CoD style intro cutscenes followed by nonstop action? Fuck stories, characters and world building!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.