[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stardew Valley

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: stardew.jpg (323KB, 1600x740px) Image search: [Google]
stardew.jpg
323KB, 1600x740px
Should I buy it?
>>
bump: same question as OP
>>
No. ConcernedApe has earned enough money from this already. It'll go to his head and he'll become the next Phil Fish.
>>
>>388069664
Do you like Harvest Moon? Then yes.
>>
>>388069664

Yes. Its a very comfy harvest moon like game. It needs more mods though.
>>
>>388069840
haven't played it

I played some Rune Factory 4 or something for the DS when I was young and liked that
>>
Answer me this question: does your girl friend cheat on you and cuck you to a black guy?
>>
>>388070112
There is only one black guy in town and he's a loyal husband of 2. Also he's a total bro.
>>
>>388070112
I don't have a girlfriend cause I'm still in school : (
>>
>>388070164
Of two? I also saw a screen shot of a black baby while your character is not black. Do the girlfriend cheat on you/cuck you or not?
>>
File: khdgfklqjhdg.jpg (174KB, 590x852px) Image search: [Google]
khdgfklqjhdg.jpg
174KB, 590x852px
Hell yes. after buy harvest moon, all great games if you are able to just chill the fuck out and enjoy a game like this
>>
>>388070273
I mean you can get a chocolate waifu and make black babies with her. Only one black guy though.
>>
>>388069664
Yes and there are tons of mods available to improve your experience if you want to add or change things.

I highly recommend the timespeed mod to make time flow like it does in harvest moon. Otherwise the game is just a stressful choir because you hardly have time to do anything since vanilla it breezes by.
>>
>>388069796
>don't buy this game because the guy that made it is nice but he could be a jerk some day
>>
>>388070349
Answer the question.
>>
>>388070349
Unless you make yourself black.
>>
>>388070273

No, and you can choose to adopt a kid instead of having one of your own.
>>
>>388070045

>Rune Factory 4
>When I was young

wew, feeling old suddenly.
>>
>>388070424
There you go? See how easy it to say YES or NO? I might look into because if it does involved cheating and cucking, I'm not touching the game, ever. Fuck that NTR bullshit.
>>
Is the multiplayer out for this yet? I remember playing this a ton and having infinite money from having a green-house full of star fruit that I made wine off, but most of my house was wine barrels. I think I quit right before the new buildings came out.

Has any sort of "end game" been added to this?
>>
>>388070541

You can cuck your waifu / husbando, though. That is to say you can get married and have / adopt a kid.

You can then divorce your spouse and kick them out, how the kid removed by social services, and either remain single or marry someone else.

Not shitting you, you can do this.
>>
Only if you're going to marry Penny
>>
>>388070642
I'm not a cheating fucktard, anon. I wouldn't do something like that if I hate it on principle.
>>
>>388070642
>removed by social services

That's a funny way to say "turned into a bird and erased from everyone's memories".
>>
>>388070642
You forgot the part where you can brainwash your ex into forgetting you and then marry her again.
>>
I wanna see a "farming" simulator that's more like a life simulator. Like you start off on a rural farm, but you can venture off into the city, cuck with a black guy, become homeless, or get run over by a car
>>
Get it and mod it to make the sprites look cute. They got a lot of different ones that make them look cuter or more like anime character. They got some to make them nude. The vanilla sprites are ok, but the modded ones are better.
>>
>>388070939
>like a life simulator

German detected.
>>
>>388070792

Isn't that what I said? Everyone knows the stork brings babies and takes them away.
>>
If you don't marry jas you're a casul
>>
>>388071186
Jas isn't a cute boy that physically overpowers me tho
>>
How long will this game last? Is it highly replayable?
>>
>>388069664
Play Harvest Moon or Rune Factory instead, not this cheap PC knockoff.
>>
File: PennyPortrait.jpg (27KB, 336x288px) Image search: [Google]
PennyPortrait.jpg
27KB, 336x288px
>>388070686
games only waifu
>>
>>388069664
Sure. If by two hours you're bored just refund it, you'll have a general idea of the game by that point
>>
Since people are mentioning Harvest Moon, which should I buy between Save the Homeland and A Wonderful Life Special Edition? Both on PS4 and both are $15. I've never played a Harvest Moon game before.
>>
>>388074351
Neither, get FoMT on GBA or BtN on PS1 instead
>>
>>388069664
Yeah it's great
>>
>>388074351
A wonderful life is far superior but the ps2 version is garbage because the framerate is shit. Get back to nature instead unless you have a 3ds, then your options open significantly with rune factory and story of seasons
>>
>>388069664
Here you go anon, on the house. Don't pay money for that shit.
>>
>>388074660
my bad i forgot the link

https://mega.nz/#!0u53HApJ!gLcPgUcPTmby7ZwSsAeUNw0RcheqcIr_hxKX-afSbtc
>>
>>388070273
This is what /v/ cares about in a game.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.