[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will this be used for in Fire Emblem Heroes? Making 6*s?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Sacred_Coin.png (148KB, 295x299px) Image search: [Google]
Sacred_Coin.png
148KB, 295x299px
What will this be used for in Fire Emblem Heroes? Making 6*s?
>>
>>388060437
Buying Seals, upgrading Seals, or making 6*s seem like the 3 most likely possibilities. Personally I'm hoping for a Seals shop.
>>
Maybe I should've put corrin or robin in the op instead.
>>
Most likely some sort of sacred seals shop
>>
>>388061269
Should have started with something like a picture of the completed Turn Limit Quests and "You DID finish them already, right? You're not a casual, are you?" Morons can't help themselves when they see something like that, always gets a thread going.
>>
>>388060717
I wouldn't be surprised if 6 stars end up happening, but I kinda hope they don't. If they do happen though then I hope they change the feather cost for upgrading. Getting 20000 feathers isn't as bad as it was in the start, but getting 200000 feathers will be a massive pain.
>>
>>388061973
They won't lower feather costs. Too many people who spent 20k on each upgrade already would have a shitfit.
>>
Hopefully weapon upgrades.
We have slayer weapons which are straight upgrades to killer weapons, for instance.
>>
A skills shop would be ideal. Too many skills locked to impossible to get units.
>>
>>388060437
let you buy skills or feathers or buy a confirmed 5* on next roll?
>>
>>388060437
they will end up being for seals missed in tempest trials or seasonal shit like a single bonus orb each month
>>
>>388062271
They could always throw out gift feathers to appease them.

>>388062408
>5* on next roll
This however isn't ever going to happen unless the amount of coins needed is an obscene number. ISIS wants to jew money out of people after all.
>>
>>388062326
>>388062397
>>388062408
I'm 99% certain it won't be anything that would cause people not to have to roll as much for resources, because that translates to less potential money spent on Orbs. It'll be something independent of the gacha system.
>>
WHAT WAS THE UPDATE
>>
>>388062684
No - I think the weapons thing is plausible.
They already have crazy incentives for getting more orbs in the form of constantly releasing units people want with skills people want.
>>
>>388061973
200,000 feathers is just a number people pulled out of their asses anyway. Just because a pattern exists with the lower upgrades, doesn't mean they have to follow it.
>>
>>388062902
Weapons are still skills. They're still resources that come from the gacha. Right now, if you want a Slaying Bow, you have to roll for Leon, a recently added character not available as a 3*.

If they let you upgrade a Killer Bow to a Slaying Bow, all you'd have to do is upgrade a Niles, who most people probably have sitting in their barracks already.
>>
>>388062408
>buy a confirmed 5* roll for a metric fuckton of sacred coins
>go to summon
>no orbs of the color you wanted
>>
>>388063251
I really think that's what they'll be for.
The fact that feathers are still a thing is a bigger limiter on the value of weapon upgrades than it is for most skills means they really lose next to nothing for adding that.
>>
>>388062734
>.1 MB

Bug fix. You should have been able to figure that out for yourself.
>>
>>388062572
>They could always throw out gift feathers to appease them.
>appease them

You know damn well it wouldn't.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.