[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who in vidya would you like to grab a coffee with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: goichi-suda.jpg (3MB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
goichi-suda.jpg
3MB, 3456x2304px
Who in vidya would you like to grab a coffee with?
>>
I love Reisen!
>>
>Drinking coffee

Rather drink urine
>>
File: 1497416016393.png (468KB, 522x427px) Image search: [Google]
1497416016393.png
468KB, 522x427px
where the fuck are the NMH3 deets
>>
>>388052784
I'm sorry about your dead thread OP, it was an interesting idea.
Did you mean vidya creators or Vidya characters?
>>
>>388052784
Swery
>>
File: no-more-heroes-3.jpg (228KB, 1448x850px) Image search: [Google]
no-more-heroes-3.jpg
228KB, 1448x850px
>>388055165

I guess either is fine, but I was hoping for videogame creators, musicians, artists etc.
>>
>>
Chihiro Fujisaki always seemed cool, I'd choose her. My issue with a lot of videogame characters is that so many of them are ridiculously bounce-off-the-wall extrovert to the point where it'd be embarrassing to be in public with them. I just want a coffee, a chat and maybe a slice of cake.
>>
>>388055419
Oh, well then definitely Swen Vinke, the guy that made Divinity original sin.
He seems like such a nice guy really, and he seems to really enjoy what he's doing, it'd be fun as an aspiring writer to pick his brain a bit.
>>
>>388052784
Brianna Wu, she is so talented and sexy.
>>
File: TgRGaEy.jpg (36KB, 600x305px) Image search: [Google]
TgRGaEy.jpg
36KB, 600x305px
>>388055952
In addition, if not Seen then I'd probably say Yoko Taro, that guy that made Nier. But only if he spoke English, he seems like he'd be a hoot.
>>
File: Fuuka Hot Drink.png (145KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Fuuka Hot Drink.png
145KB, 700x700px
Not a fan of coffee but any time I could spend with Fuuka is a good time.
>>
File: no-mans-sky-08-18-16-1.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
no-mans-sky-08-18-16-1.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>388055419
In that case I'd like to have a chat with Lorne Lanning. I adore Oddworld, and he seems really chill. He knows a ton about movies as well so it'd be interesting to ask him about that stuff.
>>
>>388055419
Kojima then, I want to indulge a bit on his plans for what Silent Hills was gonna be
>>
>>388056158
I'd love to give him some ideas. I'm a real ideas guy.
>>
>>388056158

I would ask him how he got away with it.
>>
>>388056158
I wonder about what really happened during development. Was everything originally planned but scrapped before implementation? Did there exist an early version of multiplayer at the point when he originally mentioned it? If it didn't exist at the time, did he honestly believe it was going to be added in time? He seemed like a nice guy who had genuine excitement for his game. You could see how proud he was when he talked about the algorithms the team came up with. I'd like to know as well.
>>
>>388057208
You can't host online multiplayer without having server hardware. They probably knew it wouldn't happen way down the line.
>>
>>388057208
It was a scam, anon. He seemed genuine because he is a con artist.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.