[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Mei went through all that how come she's still fat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: Overwatch-Mei-Animated-600x373.jpg (28KB, 600x373px) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch-Mei-Animated-600x373.jpg
28KB, 600x373px
If Mei went through all that how come she's still fat?
>>
>>388052648
She's not fat you fucking autist she's T H I C C
>>
>>388053421
>6 hours later this shit thread and stupid meme are still running rampant
>>
File: thiccmei.jpg (11KB, 100x108px) Image search: [Google]
thiccmei.jpg
11KB, 100x108px
no
>>
>>388052648
I don't play overwatch but I'm guessing that character went through some training and you're talking about that?

Regardless, genetics plays a serious roll in determining how "fat" (to use your repulsive language) someone is.

Maybe before judging others because of their body size, you should read a thing or two about how difficult it actually is for people to lose weight if their genetics are not in their favor.

Haven't you ever had a friend who seemed to eat as much as you but put on much more weight for no good reason?

There's no reason to be so judgemental.

Besides, she's beautiful the way she is.
>>
>>388053830
Go write a blog about it you fucking snowflake
>>
File: 1503533462505.png (26KB, 257x391px) Image search: [Google]
1503533462505.png
26KB, 257x391px
>>388053830
>To use your replusive language
>>
File: 1503008108843.png (115KB, 399x277px) Image search: [Google]
1503008108843.png
115KB, 399x277px
>>388052648
WHY DOES SHE NOT LOOK CHINESE

WHY DID SHE GET SAD ABOUT NO BATTERIES WHEN SHE HAD A FUCKING SOLAR PANEL AT THE END

WHY DID SHE GET SAD ABOUT SNOWBALL

WHY DOES SHE HAVE BROWN HAIR

WHY DOES SHE HAVE DOWNS
>>
File: Julius stare 3.jpg (29KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
Julius stare 3.jpg
29KB, 600x753px
>>388053830
>>
File: 1grumpy.jpg (8KB, 300x278px) Image search: [Google]
1grumpy.jpg
8KB, 300x278px
>That dumb bitch murdered all those people. So much for asians being smart
>>
>>388054447
>WHY DOES SHE NOT LOOK CHINESE
Blizzard games

>WHY DID SHE GET SAD ABOUT NO BATTERIES WHEN SHE HAD A FUCKING SOLAR PANEL AT THE END
Solar panels need batteries to store their piss poor energy in-take

>WHY DOES SHE HAVE BROWN HAIR
WHITED

>WHY DOES SHE HAVE DOWNS
Blizzard
>>
Only one god-damned color that I don't expect it to be for ice usages character is Asian brown.
>>
>>388052648
she's a scientist, but even then she isnt even fat,
>>
>>388053830
>Haven't you ever had a friend who seemed to eat as much as you but put on much more weight for no good reason?
But there is a good reason. If you eat the exact same amount but he gets fat and you don't, then you burn it off and he doesn't. It's that simple.
There's no magical fat gene that changes this.

>how difficult it actually is for people to lose weight if their genetics are not in their favor.
This is what fat people tell themselves while they guzzle down soda and pastries and stay fat forever. It is absolutely not difficult to lose weight. Being fat says that you have no willpower and sit on your ass all the time, period.

Mei is cute though.
>>
>>388055840
>fat friend complains about losing weight
>finally this year just changes his diet, starts coming with me camping, on hikes, etc.
>is already looking better and can tell he's feeling better too.

My parents never ate fast food, rarely bought soda etc. I basically grew up watching meals be made by family, learning how to make dishes, etc. so I guess it was always easy for me to watch my diet since I had an active interest in cooking. A lot of my family would hunt and fish too. It just blew my mind when I finally moved to a city and saw people slamming down big colas and huge fast food burgers.
>>
>>388056886
They do it because it's easy, relatively cheap and convenient. Why learn to cook or spend an hour cooking each day when you can just go buy something ready-made?

In my childhood my mother decided she didn't want to cook dinner anymore so we ate fast food all the time. And surprise surprise, the very year that happened, we all got fat. Only in the past couple years have I decided to change my diet and not just eat packaged shit like they do - and I'm finally almost down to a normal weight, while they're still bearing distended bellies.

There's an emerging service culture in the US where you don't actually do anything yourself, you just consume what is produced by others and pay them and how people eat is one of the most obvious examples of it.

A lot of people just sit around all the time, these days, too. Everyone drives, and everyone sits at home for their entertainment. You should at least walk somewhere everyday.
>>
>>388056886
>hunting and fishing
>still living in 5000bc

lol noob
>>
>>388055840
>But there is a good reason. If you eat the exact same amount but he gets fat and you don't, then you burn it off and he doesn't. It's that simple.
>There's no magical fat gene that changes this.
Bullshit. My brother eats like 3000 calories a day to maintain his weight and he's like 5'9.
>>
File: sad mei.jpg (120KB, 850x699px) Image search: [Google]
sad mei.jpg
120KB, 850x699px
>>388052648
>tfw mei is literally perfect
Why did they have to release this the fact that she'll never be real is too much
>>
>>388059029
Well if it makes you feel better, even if she was real you'd be dead long before she was born.
>>
>>388059029
I wouldn't be able to stand her fake chink accent even if she was real. Take solace in the fact that there's plenty of fat women to date these days, one of them probably looks pretty close to Mei.
>>
File: 1503452568166m.jpg (64KB, 1024x754px) Image search: [Google]
1503452568166m.jpg
64KB, 1024x754px
>Mei with her hair down

Yeesus my dick went full diamonds that should be a skin tbch Pham
>>
>>388055840
itt: simpletons who believe they have a grasp of genetics.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.