[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is up with the bullshit difficulty of this shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (185KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
185KB, 1280x720px
What the fuck is up with the bullshit difficulty of this shit.
>>
>>388049692
It's not difficult.
>>
>>388049692
to make you feel the despair of living in a war torn world
>>
>>388049692
Have ever played the original?

Days of ruin is piss easy in comparison. Both great games
>>
Days of War was objectively better than Dual Strike, buttsore weebs mad about the better art it also had need not apply.
>>
>>388050767
>original

Just so you know, Advance Wars wasn't the first Wars game.
>>
git gud
>>
>>388049692
I have no idea. It was fine and I was enjoying the game a lot until it took me over 50 tries with a guide after a while and it still took me getting LUCKY just to get through that one level with the meteors and then the rest of the game ramped up the difficulty ridiculously.
>>
>tfw kept stalemating on Waylon Flies Again
>>
>>388054880
Waylon flies again isn't even one of the harder missions. Just build a bunch of mechs and win.
>>
It took me 7 years to beat this game because i kept starting a new game, getting to Waylon Flies Again, putting the game down, trying again months later, etc.

Finally beating it was such an amazing feeling.
>>
Those last couple of missions. Wew.
>>
>>388050767
I did play the first two before DoR
>>
>>388057215
>>388054880
>>388057846
Jesus christ I'm only on mission 10.
I'm literally never going to do this am I. I am trying the game again for the second time after quitting in 2008.
>>
File: dorc25.png (104KB, 720x236px) Image search: [Google]
dorc25.png
104KB, 720x236px
>>388057846
This is my favourite mission in the entire series

>Ominous no-CO theme plays for the first couple of turns
>Will appears and We Will Prevail starts playing
>Breaking through the middle chokepoint and capturing the factory is so fucking satisfying
>Finally cornering Tabitha
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.