[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I like it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (42KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
42KB, 460x215px
Did I like it?
>>
yes you loved it
>>
You liked the first 2 hours, after that the novelty of a puzzle game with great aesthetics won't hold your attention, you'll instead play Kinross for the 3ds.
>>
>>388047668
Yup, one of the best games of this generation. Arguably best puzzle game ever made.
>>
>>388047883
t. adhd brainlet
>>
>>388047668
Yes, you did, even though you haven't finished it.
>>
>>388048529
>If you don't enjoy eating shit for 10 hours it's only because you have ADHD!
Who could be behind this post...
>>
After doing the sun temple with the retarded water reflection """"""""""puzzles"""""""""", I sorta just wandered around and couldnt find another puzzle start. I just found a bunch of screens that i had no idea what they even wanted me to do. Thats when i quit playing and decided that its just a pretentious reddit game that kotaku trash made popular because its easy to pretend to like and look like you're doing your job.
>>
It is a game that truly defies nu-game """design""", it's above the modern skinner box conventions, it's a game that little trained /v/ rats can't understand.
>>
A very pleasant game if you enjoy puzzle games. Sometimes ingenious design of world and puzzle relationship

Downsides would be that you feel utterly alone and bluntly put philosophy commentary segments feel pretentious and cliche
>>
>>388047668
No,
but that's because you aren't intelligent enough to comprehend why its the greatest art game ever made and the best example of developing the ludonarrative.
>>
You enjoyed The Talos Principle instead because it literally did everything better as well as not feeling like a stiff unity game that even prevented you from going into water with invisible walls.
>>
>>388047668
Easily one of the greatest games of this generation, and definitely in my personal top 10 games of all time.

I don't know if YOU liked it, but I sure did.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.