[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just admit that this game looks Boring already.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: SI_N64_SuperMario64.jpg (99KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
SI_N64_SuperMario64.jpg
99KB, 1000x500px
Just admit that this game looks Boring already.
>>
>>388046695
like every Mario.
the controls look as floaty as ever. and a bunch of extremely area specific powerups you get for 10 seconds, making the ggameplay extremely linear and thoughtless
>>
Looks fine.
>>
>>388046851
>I've never played the game: the post
>>
Do you think these threads are going to increase or decrease when the game comes out?
>>
>>388046695
I'm not retarded enough to buy a N64, who the fuck cares
>>
why are there so many anti SM64 shills today?
>>
>>388047024
Increase for sure
>>
>>388047195
butthurt sunshine babies
>>
>>388046851
what do you think
>>
>>388047024
what do you think
>>
>>388047024
probably the same cos nobody bought a shitch
>>
>>388046695
Is Mario Xcom going to be not boring?
>>
>>388046695
it's got potential
>>
>>388047024
It'll be just like when the new zelda was released
>thread saying NINTENDO WON the second it comes out
>not much for a few days while everyone plays the game
>one or two small gripes with the game get parroted by /v/ for the next three years
>>
It's going to be one of the best Mario games and you'd have to be a poor contrarian to think otherwise
>>
>>388047383
TORtanic has infected this board so badly, it unironically wants fucking Super Mario to fail.
>>
File: 1497553523166.jpg (25KB, 509x429px) Image search: [Google]
1497553523166.jpg
25KB, 509x429px
>>388047284
>>388047285
>>
File: 1503522631368s.jpg (2KB, 125x91px) Image search: [Google]
1503522631368s.jpg
2KB, 125x91px
>>388046695
I'm worried it's gonna be a disappointment, the art direction looks pretty sweet but the gameplay just feels like Super Mario World levels but with a controllable camera and scattered around big maps to give the illusion of a more exploration-based game like Starfox

>power-ups that only apply specifically to the spot you get them
>constantly being warped into linear levels and paintings
>the actual exploration in an area like Bomb-omb battlefield doesn't seem to be very rewarding, just more linear levels to be found
>desert world looks really barren and ugly

goddammit
>>
File: LBwedhy.gif (2MB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
LBwedhy.gif
2MB, 245x320px
Okay OP nice shitpost
>>
>No hub world like SMW
>Forgettable soundtrack already
>Large expanses made up of empty flat terrain, unlike 2d games
>Little to no platforming, it cant be done in 3d
>3D gimmick further diminishes the focus on platforming
>"puzzle" solutions require no effort and consist of stomping enemies and using their ability in a braindead manner

This isn't the sequel to SMW and SMB.3 I was promised. This just further shows that Nintendo have lost their touch and have no understanding of what made their games great
>>
>No yoshi

what's the goddamn point?
>>
File: yoshiautism.png (176KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
yoshiautism.png
176KB, 1000x1000px
>>388047950
>yfw they haven't shown yoshi because they're giving him a new model closer to the classic design
>>
I falled with the mario world is the best since 3 meme and bought a snes for it, not this time faggots. I learned the hard way that Nintendo only kids have no sense of criticism, I even think these guys don't even play other platforms to compare.
Although to be honest alttp was amazing for the first 20 hours, until I realised that there's no more to the game that items and dungeons.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.