[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who got one not to scalp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1570.jpg (72KB, 640x891px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1570.jpg
72KB, 640x891px
Who got one not to scalp
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>388046187
>>
File: 012254389.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
012254389.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>388046187
>tfw /v/ made you aware of scalping
>tfw in the UK you can return items to a store 30 days after you buy them, no questions ask
>tfw going to scalp the next gaming product which will clearly be in high demand
>>
>>388046187

Seeing that address made me nostalgic of when I was in college. If you're in college too OP, enjoy it. Life doesnt get much better than that.
>>
I'm gonna swipe them off the truck before they even hit the shelves from my job.
>>
>>388046893
dropped out to work full time for amazon
>>
>>388046187
Me. I'm gonna enjoy every fucking game and dem sweet controllers
>>
Once you've played on 4K CRT filters, there's really no going back. The SNES mini looks like the cheap knockoff by comparison to a cycle-accurate emulator
>>
I can always get the eurocuck colour button controllers for my burger snes classic right
Thats what's important
>>
Here here.

Come 4 years down the line, I plan to have my nephew get his first experiences of vidya through playing on the thing.

That way he can experience the golden age of vidya as his first experience.
>>
If they don't realease something that allows me to use these controllers to play their 'Virtual Console' games on the Switch, I'm gonna be a little annoyed
>>
>>388048247
You will always be remembered as that creepy gay uncle who still played with toys
>>
>>388048291
The connection is the same as Wii ones so no
>>
>>388047704
>filters
/v/ hates filters even though they play old shit on non-CRT tvs like retards.
>>
>>388048528
>/v/ hates filters
You think I give a shit what the mongoloids on this board like
>>
>>388048408
That's why I said I want them to release something that allows me to connect to the Switch. Like the GameCube controller adapter
>>
Had bad luck online then right when it was first tweeted that Gamestop was doing in-store preorders, I happened to be literally across the street from one. Ran over and was first in line for when it actually went live in their system, within 5 minutes there was such a long line people had to be turned away.

If it's going for enough I might sell it, but otherwise I'm going to keep it.
>>
>>388046187
>Who got one
lol, why?
>>
>>388048708
lol, this.
>>
>>388048387
And you'll always be remembered for..wait, you won't be remembered at all.
>>
>>388049842
A little below the belt, anon
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.