[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games that people think are scams but will actually release

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: bT4oEO1U[1].jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
bT4oEO1U[1].jpg
55KB, 512x512px
ITT: Games that people think are scams but will actually release
>>
>pic not related
>>
lol

they just need another six years and another $150 million
>>
>>388043860
they already have the funds
>>
>>388043986
well if they have all the money they need, then you can shut the fuck up and quit shilling until the game is actually out
>>
File: fea.png (82KB, 1300x892px) Image search: [Google]
fea.png
82KB, 1300x892px
>>
>>388043986
See, you say that, but they're nearing 200 million dollars now. This is becoming the most expensive game ever developed,

That is NOT a good thing.
>>
>>388044325
no matter how expensive the game gets they are still only gonna charge us 70-100 dollars so it really doesnt matter. I would say its a GOOD thing.
>>
>>388043986
Yeah, for another yacht and 4th house in europe
>>
>>388043737
The game will release, the question is just when will it be released, what state will it be in and where some of the money went into or "vanished"
>>
>>388044678
In the year of never and the month of maybe.
And most likely it will be a slideshow of your .jpg images like that "I am rich" app
>>
>>388043737
>SC
>actually release
boy am I LMAO'ing right now
>>
File: 1494765489106.png (202KB, 445x465px) Image search: [Google]
1494765489106.png
202KB, 445x465px
i can't for wait for next month for another delayed again announcement
>>
>>388044325
because they don't have a publisher pushing them with half made content to be under a given amount of money so the publisher can take a large amount of money and tell the developer what to do.

Game have been sucking because the publisher gets their nose stuck into what the developers are doing and tells them what to do with their own game and that is has to be finished in x amount of time under x amount of dollars and make them x amount of dollars.

How many companies have EA killed off? they've been really good and funding 1 last over hyped game out of companies and killing them and the game
>>
No PC will be able to run this thing.
>>
>>388045317
mine will
>>
File: eamR6iy.jpg (102KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
eamR6iy.jpg
102KB, 517x768px
>Talking about SC on /v/

Only meme games get talked about here. Leave serious stuff out OP.
>>
>dayz is still getting updated
>>
>>388044293
>talking about a game is shilling now
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.