[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAPPENING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Relatively few care about this game, but I guarantee you'll be hearing a lot about it when it comes out.
>>
>>388042457
Reviewers all hate 3d platformers. They only give good reviews when they feel the game's fame forces them too.
Whenever they decide "no I'll be HONEST this time!" They shit all over them, complaining that the world is too full of stuff to collect, or too empty and that the camera is bad.
If the reviewer is a Brit raised on Sega and Playstation you'll often get the honest opinion that "platforming can't work in 3d anyway!"

In other words this game has no chance to impress reviewers, and too little marketing to get an audience. If it isn't in the lowest tier of a Humble Bundle in 3 months I'll be impressed.
>>
File: 1493229291995.gif (994KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493229291995.gif
994KB, 200x300px
I've been waiting years for this game to come out.
I have almost no hope for it either.
>>
>>388042457
You made this thread like two hours ago
>>
The guy developing it is a notorious scammer, asset thief, and overall cunt. He became a mod on a forum I used to frequent because he promised to develop a whole new game engine, then he just didn't deliver and used his powers to just ban anyone who disagreed with him or called him out.

Mechabowser, or whatever he goes by now, is a giant douche
>>
I liked how the game looks, how it plays and how it reminds me of the early 3d platformers so i will eventually play it. It has also that feel of love input into the game.
don't care what reviewers or tubers think though
>>
Ech
>>
File: 19686887_p0.jpg (743KB, 1209x1348px) Image search: [Google]
19686887_p0.jpg
743KB, 1209x1348px
>>388042457
Hope it's good but from the little we've seen of it, it looks like it's going to be another Yooka-Laylee
>>
>>388044592
Who cares?
>>
>>388045347
>it looks like it's going to be another Yooka-Laylee

so a good game?
>>
Yea you'll be hearing a lot of "why the fuck would anyone want this when Mario Odyssey exists?"
I'm willing to bet they're rushing an early October release for the same reason Horizon released before March. So that people don't laugh at it in comparison
>>
>>388045347
>it looks like it's going to be another Yooka-Laylee
I have the beta. It's fucking amazing. Gave me the same warm fuzzy feeling I get when I play mario 64 and sunshine. Nintendo current fanbase is so rabid they will shitpost this to death here, though.
>>
>No year listed
2020 confirmed.
>>
>>388042457
you've already made this thread OP take your kikestarter game to reddit
>>
>>388046956
Yea and you'll sit around shitposting about it being better than Odyssey even though you'll never play Odyssey.
>>
>>388046956
>no momentum
>a fucking stiff ass double jump
Don't compare this garbage to classic Mario
>>
Surely it'll have much better polish than Yooka Failee because of all the delays, right?
>>
>>388042457
I've been looking forward to it. Looks like they've added a lot of neat features.

Kind of a good thing it's coming out after some of the Y-L buzz has subsided too. People will hopefully play it without immediately comparing the two.
>>
>>388042457
>double jump
Discarded.
>>
>>388047336
So, if i play both, will worlds collide?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.