[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how hype are you for mounts in guild wars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: pof.png (221KB, 700x543px) Image search: [Google]
pof.png
221KB, 700x543px
how hype are you for mounts in guild wars?
>>
File: 1480623603697.gif (925KB, 212x176px) Image search: [Google]
1480623603697.gif
925KB, 212x176px
>>388031001
there weren't mounts in Guild wars 2?
why the fuck did it take this long to implement mounts?
>>
>>388031524
cheaper to have an artist draw a single waypoint icon and teleport around frequently
>>
>>388031524
Waypoints did the job. Anet just want to jew the whales playing the game with mount skins
>>
>>388031610
>>388032230
Oh, I understand now
thanks guys
>>
>>388032453
That's why the new maps have less than 5 waypoints each, compared to some vanilla GW2 maps, that had up to 16
>>
so I can move Ascended gear between characters... what all would I lose if I deleted my main and remade and boosted up? can't stand my Norn anymore
>>
>>388033923
Birthday gifts if the character is old enough.
>>
>>388034386
Forgot about 'em in my mail... but they're all account bound boosters and shit, aside from the 1st one with the pet.
>>
>>388031001
Slightly hyped. Im sure the jackal will be more fun then the raptor.
>>
>>388034637
4th and 5th give you backpack skins
>>
>>388035861
ah, just checked my first character
guess I'd miss an early access to all 5 skins
though now I just realized I'd lose my exotic celestial set, too, but that might be cheap enough to overlook
>>
>>388036479
You can just put all important stuff to bank and money and currenciest are in the account wallet. At most you lose waypoints.
>>
>>388036479
Celestial is worthless, but you might want to just get a new character slot if you care about some of the dyes you can get, which are upwards of 500g on the TP otherwise.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.