[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weekly EZA Thread Get in here and talk about video games and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Weekly EZA Thread
Get in here and talk about video games
and what YOUR hall of greats would be I guess
>>
Right lads, I want a good thread here, we need to be better than these Oney Plays gimps.
>>
DOOM 2016 and Xenoblade Chronicles deserve to get into the HOG, just not yet.

Podcast when?
>>
Still a few hours until Podcast
>>
>>388024431
some sweet soul will drop the podcast link before the night is through

I wonder if Damiani will ever show up to a hall of greats stream without bringing along some obvious 5th-gen nintendo game. Seeing the allies all raise their fingers for OoT over HL2, D44M and Xenoblade made me question why I even watch their shit. Nostalgia-blind nonsense.
>>
File: Love and Respect.jpg (183KB, 1041x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Love and Respect.jpg
183KB, 1041x1024px
>>388024258
Thank god Half Life 2 didn't win. It's the most overrated game ever made.
OoT was gonna get in the hall of the greats eventually no matter what but I would have picked eithe FF9 or Xenoblade.

Also Don keeps fucking himself over by picking games nobody has played.
>>
>>388024258

Nobody should ever have to sit through Gamescom. It sucks the very soul out of everyone, never mind these casual phone watching patreon grifters.
>>
>>388024570

There's only a finite amount of these "obvious picks" they can go through. Might as well get them out of the way.

If Abe's Oddysee ever gets nominated but not chosen I will be 100% mad for the rest of time
>>
>>388024570
Damiani was the one who brought MGS the very first time tho.
It's better that the 64 games are already out of the way already. Damiani is the only one who voted for Xeno other than Ian's pity vote. He actually has taste.
>>
Brad is embarrassing
>DURRR DOOM IS AWESOME BECAUSE IS AWESOME I DONT NEED ANY ARGUMENTS
>>
>>388026543
Hall of the greats is a shit show.

Another example of a 2+ hour stream that could have made an excellent half hour pre-produced video.
>>
>>388027148
Dude isn't a talker. He never adds anything to the conversation.

Shame cause he seems like a chill guy.
>>
>>388027162
their whole channel is a mismanaged shitshow but I still like most of the guys
>>
>>388027327
I thought american schools taught children how to debate and present points.
And if he likes games he should be able to say something about the game itself and how it compares to others and why it deserves to win.
>>
File: samhyde.png (208KB, 395x375px) Image search: [Google]
samhyde.png
208KB, 395x375px
>>388027148
>Brad spergs out about how great Doom 2016 is
>Proceeds to not stand behind his pick

Good job asshole.
>>
>>388027148
I was honestly embarrassed by how much he was cursing during the stream.
>>
The whole concept is deeply flawed, its impossible in 5 minutes to convince someone else that a game is one of the best if the other person has not even played it.
They will continue to vote for the games they already liked and played.
>>
>>388024258
>No one voted for Don's pick of Sim City 4 last hall of the greats

They all have shit taste, every one of them.
>>
>>388027468
What the fuck made you think that?

Most of the retards in American schools can't write a compelling 5 paragraph paper which is the backbone of written argument from grades 5-12.
>>
>>388027753
Kyle brought in Megaman Legends ffs. Do you really think these guys are taking it seriously??
Go back and watch the first one, Kyle explicitly says that they are bringing games that they objectively think belong in the HOG and not let their own tastes and prejudices skew it. And then they go on to nominate their own personal favorite games.
As almost everything they do outside of reviews, it's another fucking meme show.
>>
>>388028191
>Don worked probably for hours on that JPark video
>Doesnt even get a pity vote

Pissed me off
>>
>>388028191
forgetting everything else, this is the real problem with EZA.
>>
File: 1503502217655.gif (29KB, 218x239px) Image search: [Google]
1503502217655.gif
29KB, 218x239px
Give Elyse back to me. NOW!
>>
File: ian transitions to ilyse.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ian transitions to ilyse.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>388028832
>>
I don't blame Damiani for bringing surefire winners every time, but it feels like his games are getting in based solely on the games themselves and not on how they were argued. Kyle, Jones and Ben have been the best at arguing their games' strengths by far but their picks aren't necessarily obvious enough, and what madman is going to vote Xenoblade over OoT?

I don't know how to solve this issue. You could ban "obvious" picks, but then they'd have to decide and agree on what those are, and what if an obvious pick is someone's genuine personal favorite game, which is highly likely?
>>
>>388028990
dude this scared me
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.