[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Mario Odyssey Gameplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: luncheonkingdom.jpg (63KB, 758x426px) Image search: [Google]
luncheonkingdom.jpg
63KB, 758x426px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UE7gj7wbug
>>
looks like unity
>>
>>388023583
You're a complete retard if you think you can tell which engine a game is using based on how it looks.
>>
File: ysh.jpg (3KB, 124x119px) Image search: [Google]
ysh.jpg
3KB, 124x119px
>>388023583
>implying

stay mad sonybro
>>
>>388023583
The pure joy of Mario brings us all together, anon. This is how we achieve world peace
>>
>>388023802
>implying
>implying i don't own a switch and like this game
>>
>>388023583
That is absolute stupidity
>>
>>388023327
I fucking love the visuals of the food kingdom.

They need more kingdoms like that and the sand kingdom and less of the "realistic" levels.
>>
why does the hat bobbing annoy me so much
>>
>>388023327
Diq status: MUH
>>
>>388023327
that lukewarm crowd
>>
File: 1478469542054.jpg (322KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478469542054.jpg
322KB, 1920x1080px
>>388023583
More than likely it will be Unreal 4 since Nintendo has apparently "mastered" it and I believe they're using it for the Yoshi game.
>>
>>388026147
Europe has never cared about Nintendo. Nintendo only went to Gamescom for the first time this year to actually advertise now.
>>
>>388023327
why are they showing every kingdom
>>
>>388027810
To be fair, they barely showed any of this kingdom, they gave us like ten minutes. I do agree though, they are spoiling too much, they should've pulled a BoTW and not revealed much, it feels like we've seen all of what the game has to offer though.
>>
>>388026147
Europeans have shit taste
>>
>>388023327

>lava
>there are giant ondulating dynamic waves of magma
>overflowing torrents
>bubbles exploding affect the texture of the lava which shifts with dynamic splashing effects and reflections
>the bubbles exploding also create small ripples in the lava with the little droplets of heat
>this is achieved while still keeping a light shaft under the lava to have that creamy look that still makes it look edible and delicious and not just pink water

I mean that forest level looked like garbage but the amount of detail they put in something as trivial as lava floor is autistically amazing.
>>
>>388023327
A E S T H E T I C
>>
Is anyone else kind of worried? I feel like everything they've shown so far is like babbies first platformer without any skill or challenge involved.
>>
>>388029896
So is Mario 64. It has a low skill floor, the interest is in how we see the ceiling.
>>
>>388026225
Yoshi isn't being developed in-house. Odyssey is, and likely uses their own internal engine.
>>
>>388023327
Why am I getting Sonic 2006 vibes?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.