[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is Ryo planning on beating him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: landi.jpg (26KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
landi.jpg
26KB, 1280x720px
How is Ryo planning on beating him?
>>
>>388018310
with the power of friendship
>>
>>388018310
>implying he wants to
did you even play the games?
>>
>>388019174
What?
>>
Why do Chinamen always stare or yell at their fist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPm9Yzc71GE
>>
>>388018310
By punching and kicking him and likely whiffing most of his blows because one, the fighting game controls are kind of awful, and 2, he may or may not have some kind of weird mystic martial arts BS tied to him. Maybe
It's been a real long time.
>>
>>388018310
>Ryo
>Plan
This is the guy who left his homeland without giving either of the people he lives with any indication of when he would return, to go to a foreign country where he doesn't even speak the language (maybe he studied on the boat or something, I dunno), to track down the head of a criminal organization with much more resources than he has. He spends mosy of the second game getting scammed by people the closer he tries to get to Lan Di. You can't actually think he considers the consequences of his actions, let alone plans anything, right? Ryo is just lucky Lan Di didn't actually give a fuck about him until maybe the end of 2, he just wants the mirror, that's the only reason he even comes back to kill Ryo if you take too long in 1.
>>
>>388020598
This, Lan Di would legit kill him if he fought him.

His Dad didn't pose a threat, and Ryo is much worse at martial arts than his father. Maybe after a few games and getting his ass whooped by a few martial artist masters he can start to do more.
>>
>>388020598
demon's triangle his ass, mate.
>>
Izumi is still going to end up being a harder fight than Lan Di, plot and story is going to demand that Lan Di not actually be all that tough since yu suzuki will want people to actually be able to finish the game
>>
Remember that time when a tranny came at Ryo with a fucking chainsaw
>>
Give him the Lan D.
>>
>>388018310
Give. Me. The Mihroar.
>>
>>388019385
DID YOU EVEN PLAY THE GAMES?
>>
>>388023256
Or else your son...
>>
Dertz. 1 game 100 yen.
>>
WELCOME! WELCOME TO HONG KONG
>>
>>388023310
Yes, a very long time ago. Ryo wants revenge on Lan Di for killing his father. What did I miss?
>>
>>388018310
Challenge him to a forklift race and push him into an oversized hitbox on the last corner.
>>
File: 698955.jpg (3MB, 3328x1872px) Image search: [Google]
698955.jpg
3MB, 3328x1872px
By training with several grandmasters of Chinese martial arts, after which he will seek purpose beyond just revenge and go on a grand adventure across China.
>>
>>388019174
Is this guy retarded?
>>
>>388018310
hes gonna shoot him.
he may be good at kung fu or whatever but he cant dodge bullets.
>>
>>388022808
God, the villains in 2 were weird. Memorable and funny, but really what was going on there.
>>
>>388025901
with what gun? all the guns in 2 were textures on a table
ryo is more likely to stab him with that laser sword
>>
>>388024460

He's slowly learning that revenge isn't the answer.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.