[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LEAKER FAGGOTS BTFO BY BLIZZARD GET IN HERE BOYS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ss+(2017-08-23+at+06.57.54).jpg (252KB, 763x851px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-23+at+06.57.54).jpg
252KB, 763x851px
LEAKER FAGGOTS BTFO BY BLIZZARD GET IN HERE BOYS
>>
I've seen that Magni screenshot but the text is literally just that, text
>>
not a blizzdrone who pays hundreds of dollars on card games, what is going on
>>
Name
The Black Empire

Basic Story
The Dark Titan Sargeras has been imprisoned, forever ending the threat of the Burning Legion. When the Pillars of Creation are used to seal the gateway to Argus, the malevolent Old God, N'Zoth, is inadvertently freed from his prison beneath the Tomb of Sargeras. Now unfettered, his maddening influence is fully loosed upon Azeroth in attempt to both corrupt the nascent Titan at its heart and bend the will of its inhabitants to his own.

Major Features
Player is in contact with the World-Soul throughout the expansion (an extension of the “YOU are the big deal” approach to the player character)
A new method of “improving” gear (basically, fancy reforging using a new form of AP)
Level-scaling in all new, and certain Azerothian, zones (does not affect old dungeons or raids)
Party with other characters on your account in a new offline queue system
Improved World Quests (refresh more often, rewards tailored to player activity)
World Quests available in Azeroth
Customizable ships and submersibles (mounts, not floating garrisons)
Profession specializations return, each with useful advantages (but not “OP” ones)
Expanded character customization options (this is how we get “sub-races”; includes limited adjustments to body size)
Expanded transmogrification options via quest and achievement unlocks (a la Artifact skins)
Player decisions have some influence on certain storyline outcomes

Landmasses
Part of the ancient kingdom of Nazjatar is forced to the surface, causing “Cataclysm 2.0” which affects certain areas/zones
Vast undersea zones (majority land-based than strictly underwater, however)
We will return to Vash’jir for certain content (don’t despair!)
Several heretofore unseen islands will have content
Azeroth becomes “alive” again as player activity is spread across the world
>>
>WoW
>current year

who the fuck cares
>>
Miscellaneous
Max level increased to 120
Alliance Hub: Boralus (part of city is off-limits even to Alliance)
Horde Hub: Undermine (Goblin tech has saved it and part of Kezan proper)
Increased number of insta-travel portals due to WQs being scattered throughout Azeroth; unlocked as you quest (a la Suramar)
Ability to save talent builds for quick swapping
Ability to save a limited number of pet battle teams
Conspiracy and paranoia are central themes of the expansion, with suspicion spreading even among the most ardent of allies; this ties into player decisions affecting outcomes, and, of course, helps justify the continuing faction (PvP) conflict

Magni is destroyed by N'Zoth during the opening quests
Anduin rebuffs attempts to appoint him as new "High King", prefers a council of equals, which builds throughout the expansion
Anduin trains with the Silver Hand; paladin characters have more interaction with him than other classes
Jaina has spent her time expanding the Kul Tiras fleet, and creating her own "Kirin Tor"
Jaina is "brought back around" when her intransigence leads to the death of a major character
Sylvanas finally makes Undercity the new Horde capital; she often speaks with a new character, an odious councilor/right hand lackey type
Trolls are especially miffed by the the change in capital and begin to rethink their place in the Horde
Sylvanas struggles with "whispers" as she becomes increasingly desperate to stay "alive"
Booty Bay is expanded to accommodate refugees, but also becomes more dangerous to outsiders as the Bloodsail increases their influence
Related: one of the new factions is a smuggling ring that partially serves as a source of items to help reforging
Wrathion has been building his own army, although it's not exactly working out as well as he'd hoped
Azshara is an antagonistic ally of N'Zoth; truly out for herself; she has crafted powerful wards for herself to prevent being driven insane, but does not share them
Gamon finally dies
>>
>>388016485
You know it's fake because N'zoth is already corrupting people. He has enough peons by now that he doesn't need to be freed

>>388016587
This joke is so fucking reddit it hurts me.
PLEASE.GO.BACK
>>
>>388015185
op's pic related was a "leak" that was supposed to be confirmed today at gamescom but didn't
>>
>>388016628

>Gamon finally dies

You almost had me.
>>
When I boost my first character to lvl 100, what do I do to start Legion ?
>>
>>388014629
yeah well, it wasnt the next expansion they showed off
it was 7.3 ya dingus
>>
>>388018419

Pick up the scenario quest from your faction leader
>>
File: 1413858350055.png (79KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1413858350055.png
79KB, 250x238px
>>388018495
that's literally what i said, I was making fun of the leakers
>>
>>388016587
arthas cucks know no year for their faggotry
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.