[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sly 5 never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: fuck shit ass.png (919KB, 1260x431px) Image search: [Google]
fuck shit ass.png
919KB, 1260x431px
I'm still mad
>>
File: saru.png (450KB, 591x535px) Image search: [Google]
saru.png
450KB, 591x535px
>Ape Escape 4 never
I'm still mad
>>
>>388005330
It's like the final game in the series. It may still have a chance to be released, not near now though.
>>
>>388005887
At least there's the upcoming show, i guess.
>>
>>388006190
That CGI film that was in the makes a few years ago? 99% sure that got cancelled or at least postponed indefinitely
>>
>>388006447
But they're planning on a tv show, might have the same people behind the Sonic Boom cartoon.
>>
>>388006447
They're making a show now, probably from the scraps of the movie.
>>
we
>>
wuz
>>
slytunkhamen
>>
n
>>
>>388006562
>>388006565

Oh, didn't even realize that. Well, I hope it turns out to be at least decent. The film like it was going to be pretty awful in most aspects.

Any links for info on it?
>>
>>388007553
Not much: http://slycooper.wikia.com/wiki/Sly_Cooper_(TV_series)
Wasn't the only thing they showed about the movie some character designs?
>>
>>388007713
I guess.
>>
TRY BEING A MEGAMAN LEGENDS FAN
>>
>>388009308
>All those people who bought 3DS' for a game that hadn't really started development even
>>
>>388007713
>it's gonna be CGI instead of being a better-animated version of the cutscene artstyle of the games
What is the fuck is the point? Sly was meant to be a throwback to saturday morning cartoons.
>>
>>388009518
Which is worse: this, Jak trying to be more serious, Ratchet trying to be more Dreamworks-like or Ape Escape focusing more on party games, while ignoring its human cast?
>>
>>388007713
>Wasn't the only thing they showed about the movie some character designs?

Pretty much yeah, but seems like most people heavily disliked how it looked as well as the changes they made to the characters.

Not to mention, iirc, they also refused to use Sly's original VA for the sake of someone with a bigger name, but I'm uncertain if i remember that correctly?

Anyways the biggest problem WAS how they decided to handle the design.. it was just nothing like all the games at all. Way too different for no real good reason.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.