[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got this yesterday, having fun with it so far. How long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (108KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
108KB, 460x215px
I just got this yesterday, having fun with it so far. How long am I gonna have fun with it?
>>
>>388002679
>How long am I gonna have fun with it?
Exactly 4 hours 12 minutes 55 seconds and 1 additional chromosome.
>>
I get the feeling that sometimes the game misses one input in a chain of inputs at random, anyone else got this? Or maybe I'm just paranoid...
>>
>>388002878
idiot
>>388003247
I've read something like this on some of the steam reviews but haven't experienced it myself yet
>>
>>388002679
describe the gameplay.
>>
>>388002679
What kind of retarded question is this? A thread died for nothing
>>
>>388002878
>>388003468
>Idiot
No, the game is over before it's even begun. I finished it within 6 hours and will wait for the rest to come out. I understand it's not finished yet but even for early access this is bare bones.
>>
>>388003562
I guess it's intended to be a fast-paced kinda hack'n slash 2d "metroidvania/roguelite with semi-procedural levels. I play it pretty cautiously tho because that's just the playstyle I'm used to and I'm missing all the timed doors as a result. Still, I like it quite a bit.
>>
when you understand that vast majority of unlocks are shit and you're better off not unlocking them your enjoyment will drop off significantly
>cool, a giant bigass sword that looks like dragon bone smasher, better unlock it!
>it's by far the shittiest weapon in the entire game but now it will randomly spawn instead of something cool like frost blast or daggers
>>
>>388003468
>buying early access shit

I think you're the idiot here.
>>
>>388004180
rusty beginner sword = best weapon
>>
>>388004430
there's an upgraded version of that sword you can unlock and it's indeed a great weapon if you get a few good passives
>>
>>388004506
I wasn't even memeing, most runs I just don't pick up any weapon and get strength powerups until I one/two shot everything
>>
>>388004180
I like the broadsword alot.The knockback kick boots are useless however.
Also, they've talked about implementing a weight system, so you can up the priority on items you like, increasing their droprate.
>>
>>388004907
how slow is the broadsword?
>>
>>388005287
Incredibly. To the point where you want a freeze or some other skill to stun them for the first attack.
It'll hitstun most enemies long enough for the 2nd and 3rd attack, but faster or bigger enemies will fuck you up.
The running zombies interrupt your swing so much that it's practically suicide to try using the broadsword on them. Probably never able to get a full 3-hit on a boss.
Huge damage though.
>>
>>388005626
fuck
I already got fucked up trying to use the hammer on those blobby flying things, guess the broadsword ain't my cup of tea then
>>
Someone gift on steam
>>
>>388005764
It's actually really good against flying enemies, if you do the first two swings of your combo before they get close, the third swing is a huge overhead chop that hits the upper 180 degrees (behind, above and in front of you).
Just need to make sure you have the right spacing.
>>
>>388005935
fuck u
>>
>>388005962
I really don't like that you can't hit upwards with most weapons, I hope they implement that or at least put in more weapons with an overhead swing
>>
>>388006106
If you give code maybe
>>
>>388006354
It's something of a hassle, but there's enough grenades or skills that will hit an area that I don't really have a problem with it. That's part of the whole game, doing what you can with what you're given.
>>
>>388006808
I know but when you can strike in all directions except up, it just feels like there's something missing...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.