[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was good. Played on hard and got the good ending,too bad I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: The_Suffering_coverart.jpg (22KB, 256x329px) Image search: [Google]
The_Suffering_coverart.jpg
22KB, 256x329px
It was good.
Played on hard and got the good ending,too bad I dont find the Gonzo gun.
Needs more unlocks.
>>
>>388002192
never bought it as a kid. the demo fucked me up. those blade walkers were fucking terrifying. skit. skit. skit. skit. *looks at you*
>>
>>388002424
it becomes a video game once you leave the prison,learning the ropes kinda kills the game.
Everything before that is pure horror that other media need to take example from.
>>
>>388002847
shitty deal. that intro was fucking insane. you gonna play the sequel and see if it's as bad as they say?
>>
Loved the game, played it as a child in like 8th grade or something, even then I found it lacking in the horror department. It was scary at the start, but after I killed my 163rd monster, it just started being an action game with spoopy bad guys to shoot.
>>
>>388002192
Only played the second game and even then I never beat it. Maybe one day I'll emulate these games.
>>388003048
Always assumed they were meant to be action horror games rather than survival horror. Action horror needs to be recognized as different. Games like RE4 and Dead Space fall into action horror category.
>>
Did anyone else think first person melee made the game much easier?
>>
>>388003018
I have it installed,will probably play it this week and see what happens.
>>
File: 1482279825920.jpg (14KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482279825920.jpg
14KB, 300x500px
>tfw that one game your still waiting for an HD remake of

fuck, I want a new version of The Suffering so bad, but I know it will never happen
>>
>>388004464
nice. I always like when people judge shit for themselves.
>>
>>388003896
Nigga you sound like you want us to call you by your gender of "faggot" because it's a totally different gender
>>
>>388003048
Suffeers from the RE syndrome,once you leave the intro it turns into meh game.

>>388003896
>Maybe one day I'll emulate these games
Works fine on PC,there are patches for widescreen and everything

>>388004292
the Shiv is OP in the prison,I kinda like the game having monsters more vulnerable to some weapons those guning beasts fell died instantly if you used the shiv on them.
>>
>>388002192
Nobody talks about it but The Suffering 2 isn't bad either.

I miss a time when even average Western horror games had a spark of originality.
>>
File: THE MINDGATE CONSPIRACY.jpg (726KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
THE MINDGATE CONSPIRACY.jpg
726KB, 666x666px
>>388004535
I want this more.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.