[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mercy is the easiest hero to pla-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Soldier_76.png (406KB, 653x669px) Image search: [Google]
Soldier_76.png
406KB, 653x669px
>>
File: those fookin numbers.png (224KB, 1308x656px) Image search: [Google]
those fookin numbers.png
224KB, 1308x656px
>>
Ana is easiest hero
>>
>>387995678
No junkrat is
>>
-y
>>
>>387995632
76 get
>>
When I played this game soldier, reaper and mcree were fun.

But with all the changes reaper became useless and mcree situational with soldier feeling more powerful I quit.
>>
>>387995771
Did you forgot how OP Mcree was
>>
>>387995703
>>387995678
Forgeting Torbjörn
>place turret in fuck all position.
>get POG
>repeat
>>
>>387995884
He was op but it was fun.

Now hes no fun and almost no reason to pick him over soldier unless you have an aimbot.
>>
>>387995934
It takes skill to know where to place the turret, meaning knowing the map layout on an expert level. Plus when to rebuild it and such. Not many can do that.
>>
File: man.png (315KB, 417x647px) Image search: [Google]
man.png
315KB, 417x647px
quick reminder that unless you're hitting ~50% accuracy you're literal garbage and better off picking sissy characters like mercy that would be easier for brainlet like you to process
>>
>>387996087
anyone with some basic undestanding of the level (or has played TF2 or watched a youtube really) can place a turret in a optimal site and get kills.
It's not rocket science and certainly not hard to play.
>>
>>387995601
>playing garbage
>>
>>387996417
it still requires you being in a bumfuck nowhere area for a while not assisting your team, because if you try building it where teamfights are going to happen then it's inevitably going to get shot down or tickled so you cant upgrade it
>>
File: picard.jpg (90KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
picard.jpg
90KB, 1440x1080px
>>387996087
>It takes skill to place a turret
This is the Overwatch audience, everyone.
>>
>>387997865
How is that difficult?
>>
>>387998032
its difficult to play well is all im saying
>>
>>387999305
But how difficult? Elaborate.
>>
>>387995771
Reaper is great now, all his damage heals him
>>
Daddy and loli are the best
>>
>>387999305
You mean it is entirely luck dependent that you get
1.a team that can survive 6v5 while you build your turret

2. enemies too retarded to focus it down in 1 sec.

wow such skill.
>>
>>387996185
>weapon accuracy
>mattering
I can hit a tank all game and have 70% accuracy, or aim and kill healers but have 40% accuracy. Guess which one will win me the game.
>>
>>387999540
Well, continuing with the trend of comparing him to Mercy...

Mercy has a fly-to-hero ability that gives her an escape route and incredible initiation if combined with her ult. Her passive health regeneration and ult invulnerability combined with this makes it incredibly difficult for the enemy team to take her down, unless your team has either shitty positioning or piddly damage.

Compare that to Torbjorn. His only sustain comes from giving himself armor and hiding behind his turret. The problem with this tactic is that his turret should be made to be an annoying presence that can't be dealt with right away, so cross that option off the list. Second, his long range turret and pistol fire makes it likely for him to be behind his team, a less noticeable target for ally healers.

Do you see where I'm going with this? A mercy can stay in the battle rather efficiently and longer, allowing her to do more for her team. Torbjorn has less so of an advantage, especially with that fat hitbox. Staying alive is a more difficult situation to deal with, meaning it's harder to reliably supply your team with necessary damage. Again, I just think he's harder to play well, not harder to play.
>>
>>387999935
Plus spamming chokes and pre firing.

Accuracy is a useless stat. It's just something for sniper mains to jerk off over. Meanwhile they're taking forever to aim shots so they can further pad their stats, throwing the game and probably blaming every else cause they got muh accuracy.
>>
>>387995678
>Ana is hardest hero

theres a reason why pro teams put their best aimers on ana
>>
>>387996087
All you need is basic spatial reasoning to understand where to put Torb's turret. If that passes as skill, then we are really in a bad way.
>>
>>388000380
I can respect your points and agree with your final statement.
But
his pistol combined with his ult can result in team wipes when he flanks, i know because i was both the victim and perpetrator.
Like you said, torb has a dense hit box and using him as front line is stupid, he should only flank, defend or pursue retreating enemies.
I think this covers all i know from playing him.
>>
>>387999753
God, I wish that loli was me.
>>
>this is now a siege thread
Ash is the easiest prove me wrong
>>
>>387995601
At least soldier requires aim.
>>
>>388002271
Cant
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.