[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else fucking done with Nintendo? They release one game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: switch_joycon_zelda.jpg (566KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
switch_joycon_zelda.jpg
566KB, 1920x1280px
Anyone else fucking done with Nintendo?

They release one game per month, and often these monthly releases are re-releases and 3rd party games.

I actually bought this fucking thing, and its sitting there collecting dust under the prospect of games that havent been announced.
>>
>>387992247
This, I bought a playstation 4(TM) instead, and I finally saw the light. Sony always wins babby!
>>
>>387992247
>Anyone else fucking done with Nintendo?

I'm done with Nintendo since the N64 era.

3DS was an accidentally good thing for them but even that was gimmick ridden with the 3d effect.
>>
>>387992320
Then why not the DS?
>>
File: 1500346803839.png (109KB, 125x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500346803839.png
109KB, 125x300px
>>387992247
>Buying a console this early in its lifespan and expecting games
Not like you did your just shitposting for (you)'s
>>
>>387992247
>They release one game per month
Ans what other company has that kind of production? Name one other company that can say they make more than 3 games a year in house.
>>
>>387992247
Post a pic
>>
>>387992368
he was still in diaper while ds was on its way out
>>
>>387992553
S-sony?
>>
1. One game per month is pretty good for a company, especially given its not shovelware and anyone can at least believe they are quality even if they aren't in someone's taste

2. Do you really play that many games in a month? I barely have touched Splatoon 2 and ARMS because I've been busy with tons of other things even though I really like both.
>>
>>387992247
>Anyone else fucking done with Nintendo?
I have been since the piece of shit GameCube.
>>
>>387992317
You know, I got a PS4 the other day, not for the video game aspect but as a sort of convenient media center and also blu ray player.

I'm genuinely curious if I'm growing out of video games or the current gen is just that terrible. Because every game I can think of, I just think "hey, that probably plays better on my PC. If I really care that much about playing on a TV screen I can just hook an HDMI cable"

I guess there are ~exclusives~ for consoles. But even then there are so few on any console that make em worth getting. Maybe 3 really good games exclusive to each console at best. For their prices, I'm better off just saving up for the next generation of video cards. (If I even need to get a new one)

Plus with emulation, I have access to every other game up to a certain threshold (that keeps being pushed forward). I can also play any of em with a controller. I find it really hard to justify purchasing consoles FOR video games these days unless you really don't know and never bothered to build one decent computer.
>>
>>387992247
>and often these monthly releases are re-releases
Hahahahaha
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.