[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PS4 Homescreens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: better-os.jpg (85KB, 1259x704px) Image search: [Google]
better-os.jpg
85KB, 1259x704px
Since apparently Hotpockets got triggered by the last thread.
>>
they didn't, people just reported you
>>
It's because you did that "reply or your mother will die" bullshit, you deserved it.
>>
>>387984879
Why do people reply to those posts? Its not funny and its not worth the effort of posting just to be a part of the """joke""".
>>
>>387984937
A lot of people are actually superstitious and don't want to take the risk.
>>
>>387984937
Probably because they don't think the thread is otherwise worthwhile to post in.
>>
File: 1497320171120.jpg (44KB, 711x273px) Image search: [Google]
1497320171120.jpg
44KB, 711x273px
>>387984990
I used to be like that as a child, I can't imagine being an adult or even a teenager and still worrying about that stupid shit. Completely unneeded stress.

Now I just feel smug and unstoppable by curses/superstitions having no effect on me. Like I outsmarted their bullshit.
>>
>>387984786
It was litteral /b/ tier shitposting
>>
>>387984990
That's the stupidiest thing I've ever heard. It's funny too, cause the thread was actually pretty much entirely on-topic.
>>
>>387985103
>I used to be like that as a child, I can't imagine being an adult or even a teenager and still worrying about that stupid shit.
Well, half the fucking planet still belies in various invisible men in the sky and large parts are perfectly willing to mass murder in case you don't believe in their version or just looked at them wrong.
>>
>>387985312
Fair point. A large percentage of people are just easily manipulated when it comes to the supernatural and superstition I guess. Annoying flaw about our species.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.