[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steam Widweek Sale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (21KB, 657x758px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
21KB, 657x758px
Which Steam games on sale right now are worth getting? Select all that apply.
http://www.strawpoll.me/13768939
>>
>>387980716

Who the fuck doesn't own New Vegas at this point?
>>
>>387980870
me
>>
>>387980716
If you got a wheel and any resemblance of liking cars then I highly recommend Assetto Corsa with the JDM DLC.
>>
Do any of these games not work on modern systems?
>>
>>387980716
Depends on which ones has the most worthwhile steam workshop mods, you can just pirate the rest
>>
>>387980716
skyrim is worth it for the hundreds of hours you can squeeze out of it and all the modding, new vegas is the same.
Bioshock 1 and 2 are good games but I dont know how the remasters are, skip bioshock infinite its trash.
Bully is better than gta but thats my own nostalgia talking.
LA noir is good if you dig cop dramas and investigative games, but its reallu only good for one playthrough.
Ive heard good things about the Max Payne series but I've never touched them personally

but christ I already own all these, even the ones I havent touched. Steam sales have no meaning to me anymore
>>
>>387980716
Just pirate them all fayme
>>
Ha, the two guys who voted for Bioshock Infinite are so funny. ;)
>>
>>387980716
>6 anons voted for the bioturd remaster

Plebs.
>>
Can someone redpill me on Bully?
>>
im thinking of getting la noire just for the historical tourism of LA of the time period. is it good for that? kinda like why i get asscreed game for the locations
>>
I take it the Bioshock remasters haven't been fixed yet.
>>
>>387981784
rock stars magnum opus
>>
>>387981836
you gotta go into more detail than that dude
>>
>>387980716
How have you gone through life without owning Max Payne 1 and 2?
>>
>>387982885
I didn't have a PC until recently and I heard the console ports were shit. Do they work on current hardware?
>>
>>387982938
You have to convert the audio files in Max Payne 1 (there's a tool online that will do it for you), but other than that they work fine. If you have a widescreen monitor you may want to get the widescreen fix.
>>
>>387982938
There's patches out there, so it should work properly
>>
File: 1497933244570.gif (1MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497933244570.gif
1MB, 360x240px
>>387980716
>Bioshock 1 remastered
>Bioshock 2 remastered
>>
Does New Vegas work fine on Windows 10?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.