[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JURASSIC WORLD EVOLUTION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1641.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1641.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>Jurassic World Evolution evolves players’ relationship with the Jurassic World film franchise, placing them in control of operations on the legendary island of Isla Nublar and the surrounding islands of the Muertes Archipelago. Players will build their own Jurassic World as they bioengineer new dinosaur breeds and construct attractions, containment and research facilities.
whos hyped? Has anyone played any of this devs previous games?
>>
>>387977812
I have not played but I have heard good things about planet coaster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw0dpG4rI5Q

and yes, I am HYPED
Y
P
E
D
>>
>>387977812
>Has anyone played any of this devs previous games?
elite dangerous is pretty to look at but very boring in the long run. planet coaster is really good. if this game follow din the foot steps of operation genesis and is even half as good there's hope. it COULD be really great provided they don't turn it into a dlc fest and don't dumb it down.
>>
File: 1502998336393.png (200KB, 400x416px) Image search: [Google]
1502998336393.png
200KB, 400x416px
>>387977812
>and the surrounding islands of the Muertes Archipelago
site b confirmed
>>
File: 1457542803619.jpg (24KB, 1280x698px) Image search: [Google]
1457542803619.jpg
24KB, 1280x698px
>>387977812
>>the Jurassic World film franchise
>Could have cut out the kids and nothing of value would have been lost
>Shitty divorce subplot that goes nowhere and gets brought up out of the blue
>Shitty subplot about brother possibly cheating on his girlfriend goes nowhere
>Barely any screen time with the raptors
>3 of the 4 raptors get killed within the last 30 or so minutes of the film
>Raptors turn on Owen because the I-Rex and its m-muh raptor genes
>Even implying people would get bored of the same old dinosaurs
>Female partner is utterly forgettable, and outruns a T-Rex in high heels
>>
>>387979784

You shut your fucking whore mouth before I shut it for you by ramming my erect dino cock down your fucking throat to relieve myself from knowing that I will never have Bryce Dallas Howard sitting on my face in my life time.

You shut it right now anon.
>>
The real question is can Operation Genesis run in modern machines?
>>
>>387977812
Planet Coaster ended up being Denuvo infested trash. So I am not hopeful for Jurassic World.
Such a shame. The concept is great.
>>
>>387979784

I know they add kid shit to the movie just so it appeals to kids as well, but I don't recall giving a shit that kids were in the first Jurassic Park just because I was a kid as well. I just wanted dinosaurs. Also the babysitter getting brutally killed was too far and didn't fit the tone. So she wasn't careful enough, didn't mean she deserved to fucking die a brutal death.
>>
>>387977812
>evolves players’ relationship with the Jurassic World film franchise
Why does PR bulshit exists? Does spouting fake stuff like this actually acomplish anything?
>>
>>387981474
it can i played it 3 months ago.
Well it was on W7 dont know about W10.
>>
>>387981802
I thought people sang praise about Planet Coaster? or was it one of those situations where the competing product was so trash it made it look good in comparison?
>>
>>387981474
i got to run on win7 back ~2011 or so, iirc it was just finding the right compatibility settings. eventually though i just said fuck it and built a legacy machine from spare parts that runs winxp for it and a bunch of other old games like the movies (which is another awesome theme park game i hope someone will reboot)
>>
>>387982382
Denuvo is shit you don't want on your system. Wouldn't even install it even if it was free of charge.
Even if you uninstall the game that came with denuvo, parts of denuvo will remain on your system after the fact. It's trash.

Which is a shame because Planet Coaster isn't all bad.
>>
>>387982523
Wait the movies is running on my machine without a problem and i am on Windows7
>>
>>387982546
I just bought the game but played it with a pirated copy, will do the same with evolution
>>
>>387981905
>Also the babysitter getting brutally killed was too far and didn't fit the tone
I honestly don't get why so many people lost their shit over this. Deaths in the original 3 were way more violent than not even being able to see some lady get swallowed. A guy gets ripped in half in the The Lost World. That lawyer in the first got chomped and shaken around before being eaten.
>>
>>387981905

Had to give the Mosasaur at least one kill.
>>
>>387982734
The pirated copies still have denuvo. The vast majority of denuvo "cracks" are just work arounds that don't actually remove denuvo.
>>
>>387981474
reinstalled it when evolution got announced and been playing it, and I'm on win 10, it should run on everything
>>
>>387982824
well, no swat team arrested me for pirating sexy android weeb shit game, so what does that part of denuvo do?
>>
>>387979784

She saved the fucking movie. I don't know what you're on about there.
>>
>>387982815
But it gets the biggest kill of all.
>>
>>387982815
It got the final kill at the end as well
>>
>>387983001
>>387983057

Yeah but it was a teamkill. He fragged the dino scoreboard leader.
>>
>>387981905
>on a crisis the good people will die and the assholes or dinofuckers survive, specially the one responsible for creating the cause of the problem
sounds realistic to me
>>
File: is this real.jpg (92KB, 570x547px) Image search: [Google]
is this real.jpg
92KB, 570x547px
>>387982758
>I honestly don't get why so many people lost their shit over this

Makes people uncomfortable to see human beings treated like...prey, I guess. Being utterly helpless and at the mercy of a beast as it prepares to eat you. The screaming didn't help.

Same reason why people got uncomfortable at the mauling scene in The Revenant.
>>
>>387982758
It's probably the most drawn out death scene in the entire series, and it happens to a completely innocent bystandard. It'd be understandable if it happened to the antagonist, but this was just some random chick and she ended up getting just about the most fucked up death in the series
>>
>>387979784
Nothing of that is bad. but I didn't watch jurassic world.
>>
>>387983195

Nedry got fucking acid (or venom, whatever) spit in his eyes.

Muldoon got his face chewed off, AND he died in a way that let everyone know he wasn't the big shot hunter he made himself out to be.
>>
>>387982758
The lawyer had it coming, and there was a built up, here the flyers get released and the babysitter gets killed for no reason in like 30 seconds
>>
File: 1460423569781.jpg (18KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
1460423569781.jpg
18KB, 500x326px
>>387983185
>Old Youtube
>>
File: 1349309543244.png (40KB, 480x394px) Image search: [Google]
1349309543244.png
40KB, 480x394px
>>387983351

I know.
>>
>>387982902
It phones home at the very least. So I'd assume that they know that you've got a pirated copy. For what it's worth.
Doesn't mean they'll ever act on it. But yeah.

It can also update itself or even install completely new software. Doesn't mean they will. But they could.

A third party hacker could also potentially exploit the above for some nefarious means, but that means they'd have to figure out how to do so.

It's still absolutely unacceptable in my eyes. But it doesn't necessarily mean anything bad would happen. But I see absolutely no reason to trust people that treat everyone as potential criminals.
>>
>>387983303
>died in a way that let everyone know he wasn't the big shot hunter he made himself out to be.
Nah, he was a real jobber, don't think of it as it's now "always loses" definition. He was a hunter that got outsmarted to make the raptors look like a bigger threat, he didn't excatly die like a bitch
>>
would it be too cheesy to ask for a bunch of nods to old movies? can my systems admins npcs be chain smokers who say hold on to your butts when i have them do something? can the lead geneticist be voiced by bd wong?
>>
>>387983781

>tutorial helper is Mr DNA
>>
>>387983463
can't you disable it in "services"?
>>
>>387984141
>auto...erotica??
>>
>>387984558
No. You can't even properly uninstall it. It's like when Sony were putting rootkits on everyone's systems.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_BMG_copy_protection_rootkit_scandal

Denuvo is pretty much an officially sanctioned trojan.
>>
>>387984732
well, at least I'm glad I don't live in ((free))domland, internet legislations/rules are non existant here outside of anything physical related, like how much cable a company gets and that they can't use that to give "x" site more speed over the rest
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.