[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jane did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1415586394212.png (401KB, 530x687px) Image search: [Google]
1415586394212.png
401KB, 530x687px
Kenny is a sociopath with an uncontrollable temper and blames everything on everyone but himself.
>>
>>387976579
Intro to season 3 says hi
>>
>do everything I can to save kenny in TWD season 2
>play the new one
>excited
>happy
>flashback of a lame ass car crash killing kenny

Holy fuck I'm still mad
>>
>>387976618
At least she went out swinging.
>>
>>387976579
People who legitimately argue about this kind of shit months after the game's come out are the kind of fags who perpetuate "le epic bogstandard moral dilemma platitude dying dying drama drama" type writing that permeates shitty story-based games, especially Telltale. Fuck you.
>>
File: TTB_Javier.png (981KB, 658x977px) Image search: [Google]
TTB_Javier.png
981KB, 658x977px
>>387976669

Wut's wrong anon don't you like lgbtqlmnofuckinp latino representation in vidya :^)
>>
They're both shit now fuck off
>>
>>387976669
Ya goofed by not following his wish of staying in Wellington
>>
>>387976669
Haven't you realized by now dude? Any time a Telltale game gives you a choice between 2 characters living and dying, BOTH of them will always eventually die to thin out the number of possible story branches.

From a development perspective, I can absolutely understand it, but it's just become so goddamn transparent now that I can barely stand it.
>>
>a sociopath with an uncontrollable temper and blames everything on everyone but himself
That's literally Jane with male pronouns.
At least Kenny was honest and didn't deceive people to start fights and prove some kind of point. She continued to sabotage Kenny out of stubbornness despite the fact that he was right the whole time. Letting Kenny kill her is the good ending. You actually can't refute that.
>>
Jane is the worst character in season 2. Jane tried everything she could to 'subtly' get Clementine on her side, and eventually leave with her. Kenny, despite all the shit that had happened to him once he reunited with Clem, stuck by the group and tried to push on. When everyone died, he had only the baby, and Jane took that away from him on PURPOSE because she knew it would make him snap.

'I had to show you for what he truly is' Bullshit, anyone pushed to that same edge Kenny was at would have had the same reaction.
>>
>>387976579
kennys the sociopath. when jane left a baby alone in a place filled with zombies. just to show clem that kenny would kill her for leaving a defenseless baby alone in a place filled with zombies. really gets my noggin joggin.
>>
>>387976669
>gave up everything to get to wellington
>literally begs you to stay in wellington
>explains that he knows he's an unstable fuckup and would be happier if you stayed in wellington
>begs you again to stay in wellington
>fuck it I'm leaving with kenny
You deserved everything
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.