[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck watches these kinds of videos, they seem to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (77KB, 424x768px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
77KB, 424x768px
Who the fuck watches these kinds of videos, they seem to have existed since the dawn of youtube.
>>
Impressionable children and teens most of the time
>>
>>387972019
Normalfags like my flatmate
>>
>>387972019
• TOP 10 GAMES | FALL 2017 | FPS RPG | ONLY • (BEST GRAPHICS )
>>
Normies.

I know people who only find out about new games coming out from watching cropped trailers on Facebook where the top third of the video has a big caption that says something like "THIS SHIT LOOKS LIT" with a bunch of fucking emoji all over it.
>>
>>387972019
Chads and 7-13 year old children who click on anything with a cool title/thumbnail.
>>
they slip it in if you're not watching your queue
>>
I guess not everyone is fully aware of each and every upcoming release for the next 18 months. Although you could probably find one from and slightly more "reputable" channel
>>
unironically me
>>
Non autistic people who don't waste their life on /v/.
>>
>>387972019
I can literally only find two videos for Babylon Project: The official demo, and one of "those" videos.

So me, I guess. What the fuck though? Why can't I find more Babylon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNq-DUda_4k
https://youtu.be/1Xo70lz8zWY?t=7m47s
>>
>>387972462
>having autoplay on

Shit fampai, get it together.
>>
>>387975831
I can't let me dick buy another game
But goddamn the ass physics
>>
>>387972019
Kids and teens because it's a quick easy way for them to learn what's coming up.
>>
>>387976069
I'm right there with you. One dude made that game. Literally just one dude. However, whether he gets a team or not, it's not going to compete with the games I'm used to. I know it already, but I still want it. It won't be another Mountain Blade, no matter how hard I wish otherwise.
>>
File: Capture.png (721KB, 614x460px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
721KB, 614x460px
>>387975831
>that second video
That's some fuckin' Heavy Metal. I didn't even notice before.
>>
>>387976232
As silly as the game looks in its current state it is honestly impressive just one guy made this. I'm surprised that he added this much sex appeal, what with the current state of vidya, wonder if it's a Haydee situation where the developer just likes big tits and asses
>>
>>387975901
>have autoplay on because whatever
>obliviously leave video running one day while afk for hours
>come back to some watchmojo shit
>recs have been nothing but clickbait top 20 garbage since
Shit sucks but I guess I'm too lazy to fix it, if there's even a way to fix it at all.
>>
Sometimes if I'm trying to switch back to the window I've got youtube in I'll accidentally click something in the side bar. Usually my youtube recommendations are disco singles though it's alright.
>>
The same people who even watch youtube in general to begin with. Children.
>>
>>387975831
Want something to drink?
BEER
>>
>>387977087
You used to be able to delete videos from your history and that would affect your recommendations. I just always use youtube in a private window and never log in so it resets every time I close it.
>>
File: 1348299323854.png (16KB, 691x597px) Image search: [Google]
1348299323854.png
16KB, 691x597px
>>387975831
Oh, holy shit. There's a whole channel that doesn't appear from the Search function.

More Babylon goodness can be found at

https://www.youtube.com/user/cobaltudk/videos
>>
>>387972019
I do.

The only video games website I visit is this one and let's be honest, /v/ isn't an ideal place to learn about new announcement (because of how fast new threads reach limit, the lack of visibility and that retarded habit of posting shit without even mentioning the title of the game). So yeah, every two or three months, I do watch a few of these.
>>
>>387972019
I do sometiems if I think I missed some news, I skip through them to see if there is a game I don't know about.
>>
I do when I want to know what games are out there. If I only read /v/, all I would know is Sonic mania and mainstream console games.
>>
>>387972019
I hate these channels and the saturation cancer the thumbnails have.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.