[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

900 Koroks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault(5).jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(5).jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>
You don't have to get them all autist
>>
>>387970061
They didn't have to waste time, money and resources making shitty filler content
>>
hestusgift.tumblr.com
>>
>>387970265
You can cry all you want and the game still was a huge success and considered a great game by literally everyone with access to it.
>>
File: d.png (296KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
d.png
296KB, 540x400px
>>387970265
I think money should have been the way you expand weapon inventory and then dedicate the resources used on koroks(as little as that may have been) to expanding on combat.
>>
>>387970425
>not allowed to criticize because it sold well
kill yourself, cuckboi
>>
>>387971037
>>387971037
>BAWWWWWW NINTENDO MADE A GREAT GAME
Get over yourself you insufferable child
>>
>>387970265
>They didn't have to waste time, money and resources making shitty filler content
>filler content
they didn't add 900 as "filler", there are 900 so that people will find enough no matter where they go or what they do. Its not for completionists, its so that upgrading your inventory isn't a chore because you can't find any more koroks
>>
>>387970017
900 vaginias
>>
Can you fuck koroks
>>
>>387971281
They made yet another completely average game with a terrible story, horrible combat and bad graphics. It's Zelda so it literally hypes and sells itself no matter how shitty it is.
>>
And a bitch ain't one.
>>
>>387971460
You can keep posting this and it won't become true even if you do it for a decade.
You should find another hobby, hating on games you haven't played is not a hobby.
>>
>>387971460
>completely average

Skyward was Zelda and everyone admits it sucked. You're retarded if you can't see that BOTW is 10 years ahead of any other open world game. None even come close to the cohesion of the physics in this game.

The only real complaint is graphics. It has fantastic art direction but Switch is an underpowered piece of shit.
>>
>>387971539
>>387972054
You retards forgot the golden rule: "Don't feed the troll"
>>
File: buggsy.jpg (32KB, 251x327px) Image search: [Google]
buggsy.jpg
32KB, 251x327px
did that glitch pre-patch and got them all in just under an hour.
>>
>>387972905
Pray tell, how did the glitch work?
Though it can't be executed anymore, game glitches are interesting
>>
File: wow.jpg (2MB, 3789x3245px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
2MB, 3789x3245px
Pic related.
>>
>>387971457
maybe, who knows
my theory is, that little Koroks are coming from Korok Seeds
>>387973801
most powerful console, until the XBoxOneX releases
>>
>>387974637
also
>most powerful console that has games, after the XBoxOneX releases
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.