[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/bors What are some comfy story games? I recently played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: The-Last-of-Us-Remastered.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The-Last-of-Us-Remastered.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Hey /v/bors

What are some comfy story games?

I recently played the last of us and it was very comfy hiding away from all those wakers and clickers and trying to get save. It was also buatifull!

Now what are some athor similair games i should play? Big chance ive already played them tho!
>>
Play every Uncharted game.
>>
>>387969778
>absolute unrealistic bullshit games. No thanks.
>>
>>387969717
The Last of Us was one of, if not my favorite game of all time. I'm glad you had fun. Here are some great comfy story games I enjoyed.

Mother 3
Ghost Trick
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
EarthBound
Ace Attorney
>>
bioshock 1 is really comfy especially in arcadia where you can hide away in those little wall-storage things
>>
>>387971798
Played bioshock 1 and it was comfy as fuck. Played all bioshock games infact. Thanks for the reccomend tho.
>>
>>387970697
>tluo
>not unrealistic
>>
I just got off Uncharted lost legacy and it was a fucking wild ride. Had it's comfy moments, but was great exciting moments
>>
>>387971867
There is a difference tho anon. The walkers and clickers in tlou seemed realistic in their own universe. some of the battles (towards the end) got very uncharted like wich i disliked. Uncharted is just the most unrealistic shit ever. I dont need to explaing why you already know
>>
>>387971852
yeah I figured, but just in case
>>
>>387972026
uncharted 4 didn't even have anything supernatural in it
>>
>>387971951
Im sure it was great man, But sadly the over actionfull battle sequences and explosives everywhere are simply not enjoyable for me. It tends to break my immersion for some reason
>>
>>387972026
>The walkers and clickers in tlou seemed realistic
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>387972289
You dont seem to understand. Vampires and monster are unrealistic in OUR world. But in the world of castlevania they are realistic as it makes sense there. In our world big and huge explosions and getting shot at 15000 times and still not getting hit is very unrealistic. You dumb fucks dont understand that things can be realistic and unrealistic in its own universe. Shooting people with guns in a game like the witcher 3 would be unrealistic. But using magic potions in uncharted would also be unrealistic.
dont be so thick

>>387972357
>>
File: cozy.jpg (41KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
cozy.jpg
41KB, 600x579px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A437zrtrunQ
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.