[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: lands of lore.png (81KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
lands of lore.png
81KB, 640x400px
>game is fairly simple in beginning
>all of the sudden game throws insane map after insane map at you
>enemies that can only be damaged by magic that can drain all of your mana in one hit
>new type of switches that do not show up on map
>floor switch puzzles with sequencing
>big maze with one way secret walls and spinners every other step
>escape maze and greeted by 20+ enemies all at once with nowhere to run
>survive and immediately flung into a literal race war
I'm really enjoying this.
>>
Dungeon crawling is one of the last refuges of pure gameplay.
>>
File: Realms of Arkania.jpg (75KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Realms of Arkania.jpg
75KB, 1024x640px
>>387966697
>playing blobber trash
How about you play some oldskool RPGs with actual turn based tactical combat, you fucking shit-eater?
>>
I'm on the forest before the swamp, after meeting the draracle, i met a beggar and gave him 5 coins and the he disappeared, did i fucked up?
>>
>>387967814
Hey i have shadow over riva, should i play the first two before it or can i go with riva first
>>
>>387967814
Probably going to play Krondor after this, so there.
>>387967858
Nah, you did good.
>>
>>387968021
Play them in the order of release. You can export your characters from the first one (Blade of Destiny) to the second one (Star trail) and I'm pretty sure you can export them to the third one as well, though I've never tried it. This way you can have one mega adventure with your same merc band.
>>
I got pretty fed up by the time I got to the Swamp. The level designs (layout) are too generic and homogeneous and the constant enemy respawning is annoying.
>>
File: 15023590801290.jpg (29KB, 521x537px) Image search: [Google]
15023590801290.jpg
29KB, 521x537px
>>387967814
>mfw playing the Blade of Destiny remake
>mfw the graphics are so horrible I should have just played the originals
>mfw I can't play the originals, because they do not have Steam cheevos
>>
>>387969347
>The level designs (layout) are too generic
what
>>
>>387969416
The layouts feel like generic dungeon level templates, like they could be interchanged with one another. You could take one layout from the forest and put it in a cave and it would hardly make a difference.
>>
>>387969756
Yeah, I'm still kind of confused. Even the forests have things unique to them like stuff hidden in trees/bushes, but they are really just a setting. It's a dungeon crawler. Of course everything is going to be like a dungeon layout. Can you give me an example of what you think is not generic?
>>
File: IMG_20170823_012950.jpg (722KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170823_012950.jpg
722KB, 2048x1536px
>>387968073
well thats good, the beggar was like chilling in the middle of the forest full of orcs and demons with comically small crossbows :P

I'm also playing again Dark Sun: Shattered Lands, i still have my retail copy, box and manual
>>
>>387970397
I remember playing that 20 years ago.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.