[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Armello

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

File: armello[1].jpg (234KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
armello[1].jpg
234KB, 1920x1080px
Is this furshit any good? Steam tells me it's on free weekend.
>>
It's okay
>>
>>387965757
this
>>
File: elyssia.png (90KB, 283x337px) Image search: [Google]
elyssia.png
90KB, 283x337px
>>387965714
i like it
if you don't swear allegiance to the rabbit clan, end your fucking you shameful faggot
>>
It's fun even if you not playing to win, there's a lot of cards that can sabotage or help people.
>>
File: Screenshot (280).png (93KB, 409x171px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (280).png
93KB, 409x171px
>>387965714
I really do wish there would be more good board vidya, cause this one is quite enjoyable, and it gets updated pretty frequently. it does, however, rely heavily on luck, which can fuck you.
>>
Game is fun as heck.

>>387966660
Amber is kinda weak. Her best strat is Prestige but games almost never end in Prestige. Barnaby is good but super gold reliant, I almost feel like you need to take the double income ring on him despite the other rings being better just because otherwise you probably won't be able to make use of his ability.
Also magic is basically unusable on him unless you take +1 Wits and he's better off with +1 Think.

Elyssia is OP pls nerf
>>
>>387967267
I just won a game as Elyssia with 43 gold I couldn't spend, and 22 prestige (second best had 8 prestige).

She's balanced imo.
>>
File: 1-1.png (1KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1-1.png
1KB, 300x300px
>>387967562
Every fucking time
>>
File: Omae wa mou shindeiru.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Omae wa mou shindeiru.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>387967562
>winning with prestige
you are like a little baby, watch this
>>
Is there any way to check winrate?
I feel like I've got an abnormally high winrate, seems like I win a bit more than 1 in 3 games actually.. In a 1v1v1v1 with such a high amount of RNG possible, shouldn't I have a 25% winrate give or take 5%? I think I understand the game pretty well mind you but surely I'm not 40% winrate good?

I usually have sub 50% winrate in most games, stands to reason I'd have sub 25% winrate in this game.
>>
is metagaming a problem at all
like friends teaming up in a free for all
>>
Who are good and who are shit
>>
>>387968314

Not really. Friends mostly look for inventive ways to fuck each other over in the pettiest ways imaginable.
>>
>>387968387
I think the only truly bad characters is Ghor and he used to be OP as fuck.

Everyone is definitely usable, even Ghor is, but he's super RNG reliant since he needs good cards to be drawn and good map generation so he can actually cast the spells he's drawing.
>>
>>387968387
wolf clan are really fucking good for fight victory, rat clan are pretty worthless, rabbit are for prestige and dont even fucking pick sana, shes by far the most worthless of the heros
>>
>>387968536
>sana is weak

Top lel nerd, I win almost every game I play with her. Magic spam is bullshit in this game and the only better spell spammer is Ghor if he gets a lucky seed.
>>
>>387967905
The stuff of nightmares.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1014x1875px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1014x1875px
>>
Is the extra character's DLC worth it?
I like the game, but I don't play it that much...
>>
>>387971115
i am also wondering this
>>
Just beat the tutorial, the art and general presentation in the game are great, but I can see the RNG aspects and why people don't like them. And most of the roster being DLC is pretty shitty too. Maybe I'll buy it if I can convince my friends to get a copy.
>>
>>387971115
>>387972818
Eh, they're all good save Ghor who got nerfed hard. But you don't need them to win.
>>
>>387970576
>twiss
>not S rank
unironically dodge every game you get this fucker, honestly, that fucking passive of her's will fuck you so hard and not in a good way
also
>all the wolf clan members are S rank
nice
>>
>>387970576
also, where would scarlet be? i'd think probably A rank
>>
>>387973637
Her passive is pretty strong but you basically treat her the same as a Sargon running evasion. Ignore her. Her Fight is absolutely dreadful and combined with her low Body you basically never have to worry about her attacking you. You can also just blow her up with spells real easy.

She is strong but very high Fight characters still wreck her shit late game and River can plink away at her after burning cards.
And yeah Wolf Clan is pretty busted. Free damage, good rings, good stats, great passives. Reflect is IMBA, Arrow is IMBA, Pierce is IMBA.

>>387973860
Oh fuck, I thought I forgot someone. Yes, she's A rank. Unimpressive stats and a luck of the draw passive, but a very strong passive that you can almost always get to boot.
>>
I really like the setting. Reminds me of Redwall. What are the chances the devs use it to make an actual RPG?
>>
>>387974567
>>
>>387974567
pretty much zero chance seeing as there is already a redwall game in development
>>
>>387974816
>redwall game in development
WHAT?
>>
File: redwall.jpg (35KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
redwall.jpg
35KB, 460x215px
>>387974929
it doesnt look promising
>http://store.steampowered.com/app/656030/Redwall__The_Warrior_Reborn/
>>
>>387971115
Usurpers DLC has good overall characters with really unique playstyle and passives.
Bandits DLC has really strong characters too.
that doesnt mean you dont stand a chance against them as base hero player. the game is waaaay too heavy on luck. id say to win it takes 30% skill and 70% luck.
base characters are all really amazing once you master their playstyles.

TL;DR Bandits DLC is worth it. usurpers not so much.
>>
>>387975262
I dunno, Mercurio doesn't really have a playstyle. His only advantage over Than is higher starting Think, his passive is really really weak too. Same with Amber, you can still get just 1 gold from Dungeons and you seem to mostly get Explorers and Bards from dungeons as well, two of the weakest Followers. She does have the biggest starting purse sure, but 3 Fight leaves her a pretty easy punching bag throughout the game. Best bet for her is a Prestige victory which basically never happens. Someone will just kill the King without dying in 9/10 games.
>>
How is this game vs AI and how does it compare to vs random people online?
>>
Do you guys play multiplayer? Or is there a hotseat thing?
>>
>>387975968
>how's the AI

Fucking retarded. I watched the Sana AI suicide into Banes repeatedly until she got Corrupted, when she respawned she walked into the Stone Circle near her spawn and died.
Then she did the same thing again next turn.

Very very rarely the AI will actually win due to RNG but I can beat the AI almost always just because the AI is suicidally aggressive and doesn't seem to be able to account for items very well.
Like, I may only be a 4 Fight Amber, but I also have two Hare's Halberds and a King's Plate so his 6 Fight and Shining Sword Torch combo isn't exactly dangerous to me and also I have full health and he has 2 health.
>>
File: Screenshot (281).png (850KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (281).png
850KB, 1366x768px
>>387965714
i'm going in, what can i expect?
>>
File: Screenshot (282).png (868KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (282).png
868KB, 1366x768px
>>387978337
game dc'd now we are in
>>
Game is fun for 50 hours.
Once you've played all hero and item combinations, and pick random everything for every game it starts getting boring.

The main problem with the game is that turns take SO LONG to resolve and you have to wait for three turns to do anything and some players take their sweet ass time.

Some other problems are that there is no story whatsoever. There are a lot of flavour text and items but that's all there is. The quests are disposable sentences of text with no substance. It would be interesting if there was a single player mode with a story framed around it but it doesn't exist.

As I said before the main problem is how slow the game is. This is a game designed to be played while you're concurrently playing another game or doing something else. Like Poker Night.
>>
File: pepe enough.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
pepe enough.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
>there's no way for us to provide DLC for DRM-Free users
Fuck these fucking furfags for abandoning GOG.
>>
>>387979874
>australian made
>shady pieces of shit
checks out
>>
>>387979874
>not getting the full refund from gog when the devs went full Jew
>>
File: Screenshot (283).png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (283).png
1MB, 1366x768px
get fucked
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.