[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: scremasteredlogoart.jpg (234KB, 1854x927px) Image search: [Google]
scremasteredlogoart.jpg
234KB, 1854x927px
what went wrong
>>
>>387963916
the animated portraits using a different art style from the originals, other than that you are just shitposting and you should feel bad.
>>
>>387963916
It's just a fucking remaster
>>
They forgot to add in worker rallies and multi-building selections.
>>
>>387963916
It's fine op
git gud
>>
>>387965110
babby
>>
>>387963916
lighting effects requiring 4 gig vram, and still making the game look uglier. The remaster visuals are pretty good, but the texture scaling is fucked for some reason, only fixed by using the enhanced lighting, which makes the models look like shit with very odd colloring and shading, simply can't win.

Add hd textures without the shyny lighting effects, then I'll be happy.

>>387964946
the portraits use the exact same art style as the original, its a 3d model with looping animation with a cartoon/realistic design.
>>
>>387963916
custom hotkeys
>>
>TFW fighting the Conclave

Damn Arbiters kept freezing me, had to take the base north of Tassadar's cell, make a ton of cannons then lure them over, get them killed by things they can't freeze then sent in 7 carriers.
>>
File: ded game lmao.jpg (207KB, 1630x636px) Image search: [Google]
ded game lmao.jpg
207KB, 1630x636px
>>387963916
mobas are better desu.
>>
>>387967681
if you are having trouble against arbiters I advice investing in scouts. Not sureif you have speed upgrade in this mission, but its worth it to attempt to destroy them. Also, avoid turtling too much, resources invested in defense will cost you later when you decide to attack, since they are finite.
>>
>>387968448

I made tons of fully upgraded scouts, they still kept getting frozen (doesn't help that Tassadar's cell has a shit ton of scouts guarding it as well)

Once I got rid of the Arbiters, invading the base was easy peasy.
>>
>>387963916
Being a watered down version of warhammer 40k.
>>
>>387963916
>what went wrong
Basically nothing. New portraits a shitty compared to the originals but it's an utterly minor thing. If I wanted to be picky the new sprites would be better if they'd done a few hand touchups for each tileset, the much higher res makes them blend a lot worse then originally. That too is a minor graphicsfag complaint though.

Overall though it's solid, it's just what it says on the tin: StarCraft & Broodwar with a higher res, the end.
>>
>made the worker peons nigs
This is so bizarre, stupid and funny. Aswell as that many of the portraits miss the point completely of the setting for forced diversity.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.