[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you enjoying it /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: brink-pc-box-art.jpg (395KB, 1525x2155px) Image search: [Google]
brink-pc-box-art.jpg
395KB, 1525x2155px
How are you enjoying it /v/?
>>
>>387963034
No
F2P are for poor third worlders
>>
File: 1503284886333.jpg (30KB, 480x553px) Image search: [Google]
1503284886333.jpg
30KB, 480x553px
>>387963249
I guess i was too poor to buy it at full price at launch then
>>
I'm playing Quake Champions desu senpai
>>
>>387963034
I played a single mission and then immediately uninstalled it. It was a fucking mess.
>>
>>387963034

I paid for this.

What a waste.
>>
>>387963034
Why the fuck doesn't this game actually go fullscreen?
>>
File: 1468616167503.jpg (60KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1468616167503.jpg
60KB, 796x712px
well, it sure looked pretty cool, then I played a mission

couldn't uninstall fast enough
>>
Sure is fun fighting with bots. It may have more players than battleborn and lawbreakers but I never saw any of them.

3/10 exactly how I remember it.
>>
i get it this is a lawbreakers thread man what kind of idiot actually thought brink was gonna be good
>>
Piece of shit basically doesn't work. Already uninstalled.
>>
File: 1366402039015.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1366402039015.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>Have to earn gun and their attachments through playing the garbage tutorials.

Just let people earn then by playing multiplayer, what the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>Error, connection to the server lost
>Error, Timed Out
can anyone else even get into multiplayer?
>>
>>387963034
Wasnt this game hyped up before release, people going nuts saying it was going to be amazing?

What happened?
>>
>>387963034
i thought this thread was gonna be a lawbreakers joke
i guess that game is joke enough on its own though

never played brink, never will
i have never trusted splash damage, they ruined rtcw by making et and their quake 3 mod was always dumpster juice tier

no idea why bethesda decided brink's direction is better than quake's direction for the development of champions either
rip id
>>
>>387963034

>Brink was the last game I ever preordered

Glad I learned my lesson.
>>
This has more players than battleborn right and and its at its all time high right now.
>>
>>387965039
It's called hype culture. Same shit that happened with Evolve and For Honor. You get used to these sorts of bullshit scams over time. Never buy into hype bullshit, it will only burn you.
>>
>>387965203

Ugh I'm playing For Honor right now, almost bought evolve, and would've bought Brink if my brother hadn't first. FML
>>
>>387965039
people thought wolfenstein:et was good, because it was free
they didn't play return to castle wolfenstein, which was better but not free

et used rtcw as a base, which is why et could have any fun eked out of it, even though splash damage really just made the game lesser than it was
because it was by "THE CREATORS OF ET" it was sure to be a smash hit

it wasn't, splash damage are shit developers and they released a shit game
they weren't starting with a good game as a base and smearing their feces all over it, the game was feces from the beginning and there was nowhere to go but more feces
>>
>>387965329
>splash damage are shit developers

This. Did people not play Quake Wars?
>>
>>387963034
I don't think Brink was that bad at it's core, but the parkour aspects it hypes up are not used well enough.
>>
>>387965203
>>387965329
Yeah, I saw the same happen with Evolve. Tbh, I thought the idea for it seemed pretty cool, but after seeing the amount of people playing on Day 1 drop to nearly nothing today, well, certainly says a lot.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.