[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite weapon and which route do you take lads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Dark Souls.png (188KB, 260x300px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls.png
188KB, 260x300px
What's your favorite weapon and which route do you take lads?
>>
>>387947880
I use every weapon with pleasure except whips those are shit
>>
>>387947880
Black knight sword and halberd
>>
I believe I fell in love with the Great Scythe.

Which route? Dunno, I haven't finished the game. After placing the lordvessel, I went to the Lost Izalith, apparently I started on the wrong side of Bed of Chaos, so now I have to take her out the more tedious way, and I'm not motivated to dealing with that shit.
>>
>>387947880
Zweihander and then straight to Gargoyles through Valley of Drakes.
Also usually grab Havel's and Wolf rings early too.
>>
>>387949490
>apparently I started on the wrong side of Bed of Chaos
I wasn't aware there was a wrong side. There's no real right way to kill it except not dying. Picking left or right first doesn't change anything.
>>
Moonlight meme sword for me. I always go to darkroot and blighttown first.
>>
>>387949756

I took the left side first, and it has less shit in the way than the right side, and I believe it starts doing more complicated attacks after taking out either side.
>>
>>387947880
BKH
BSS
LongSword
Flamberge
Claymore
WS Only used the Chaos Version on a HP/End focused build that I minimized use of str, dex, fth, int on. It was Chaos version and worked fantastically.
>>
>>387950109
>WS
WP- Washing Pole

Oh and that super high bleed Scythe, forgot the name.
>>
>>387950048
Guess I never paid that much attention to it. I always assumed the floor falls away in pretty much the same pattern on both sides.
>>
>weapon
Great club, the math-proven best weapon in the game.
>route
Started with catacombs. Other levels in order
>>
>>387950198
>that super high bleed Scythe
Lifehunt Scythe? The one from Priscilla's soul.
>>
Greatsword and BKGS were pretty much all I ever used once I got them.
>>
>>387950553
Yes, I remember I ran it with the Red shield that ups your bleed resist and the gray robes that also up your bleed resist.

Quite fun in pvp.
>>
>>387950937
I had the same exact bleed build. Bloodshield looks dope even though it was always on my back. Topped off with Logan's Hat.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.