[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this good and can i attack with the right analog stick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>>
>>387945813
One of the absolute worst games I have ever played.

Fell for the artstyle/developed by NIS meme.
>>
>>387946052
ok but why
>>
>>387946052
answer me pig
>>
>>387946406
>>387946980
You play as a friendly knight that was created by an evil witch. So you go around following orders and committing evil. The witch never truly improves, and continues to only disappoint.
>>
>>387946980
Different anon. Metallia is not a cute witch. She is a bad person.
>>
>>387947476
but she is cute
>>
you need both hands to play. why would you need a free hand for pegging?
>>
HUNDRED KNIGHT 2 ENGLISH WHEN?
>>
>is this good
The story is quite interesting, the gameplay gets repetetive really quick.
>can i attack with the right analog stick
No. One of the face buttons is dedicated to attacking.
>>
>>387947372
evil? sounds good to me. what kind of evil can i do? is the witch a real bitch?
>>
File: 170619011757-3.jpg (315KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
170619011757-3.jpg
315KB, 1500x1125px
>>387945813
>The original PS3 version has a gamebreaking bug
>NISA claim that they can't fix it due to lack of allocated budget
>An expanded port for the PS4 is released a while later
>When asked about the PS3 version maybe getting a fix, they basically just respond with "Just buy the PS4 version, that one works great! lmao"

NISA never cease to be amusing in a totally fucked up way. Just very recently with God Wars, they actually forgot to include subtitles for the animated cut-scenes that form a big part of the story.
>>
>>387951558
is god wars good? im new to weebshit. always hated anime
>>
>>387951639
It's a pretty good SRPG, but I probably wouldn't specifically recommend it if you're not into Japanese history and mythology.

If you're really only new into Japshit, I'd just say go for Disgaea or Final Fantasy Tactics.
>>
>>387951815
i only have a ps4. is momodora chronicles good?
>>
>>387951815
anser me you pig
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.