[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God damn this game had a shitty fucking ending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: directorsCutKeyArt1920.jpg (415KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
directorsCutKeyArt1920.jpg
415KB, 1920x1200px
God damn this game had a shitty fucking ending
>>
>>387944696
What was wrong with it?
>>
It had shit gameplay and most of the cast was uninteresting too.
>>
>>387944937
The entire last level was endless fighting, to the point where it wasn't fun at all and it ruined the rest of the game for me.

That and as >>387945118 says, the characters really aren't that good. I played Hong Kong before this and the characters in that were so much fucking better, plus it didn't turn into a massive slog at the end.
>>
>>387945243
Hong Kong was objectively worse though
>>
>>387945469
If by worse you mean worse, then fuck no it wasn't
>>
Oh, also, the whole anarchy thing was dumb as fuck.
>>
>You can make a deal with a dragon, backstab them, and get away with it
>As a shadowrunner
GOAT
>>
>>387947043
The whole dragons thing completely lost me by the end. Long exposition dumps at the end of a story and I'm expected to just accept it.
>>
>>387947202
That's fair, it really went all in with expecting you to know Shadowrun lore at the end.
>>
>>387947319
Which is kind of bullshit given the rest of the game didn't expect the same knowledge.

It would be like the end of Vampire Bloodlines going into the nitty gritty of the WoD lore books just after you've finished with the sarcophagus.
>>
>>387947043
To be fair, the dragon was totally nuts by the time you get to her. I wish there was more to the endings besides a couple of conversations, though.
>>
>>387947527
That's what I liked with Hong Kong as well, that there was a lot of post game stuff.
>>
I got to the point where I released the computer program after hunting it down then I just kind of lost interest and moved on to other vidya.
>>
>>387947490
They kinda wanted shit at the end to hit the fan on a big scale, global ramification stuff, which is why if you've only played the berlin only, kinda personal revenge conspiracy story up to then, you get lost. If you didn't already know Shadowrun lore, you basically had to have found every little side bit of exposition to have the full picture.
>>
>>387948116
That kind of sucks. They'd built up the whole time that this was about your team and the place you operate, there was no need to throw in global ramifications right at the end.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.