[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Master mode trial of the sword is impossible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: BreathoftheWild.jpg (124KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
BreathoftheWild.jpg
124KB, 250x350px
*Without at least 20 heart containers and a 30m triple attack buff.

It is simply impossible. If you attempt it without meeting these conditions, you will make it to the floor on which the are two white Lizalfos and a pool of water. Floor ten I believe. On this floor, you will fail.

Do not attempt it. it's too hard
>>
>>387943695
There are no damage runs on youtube
>>
>>387943695
I did it in 5 minutes using only the bug net and a bottle.

Get good fag.
>>
>>387943695
Get fucking good you faggot. Why would you come on /v/ crying that it's a game is to hard? You look like a more of a faggot than you usually do OP.
>>
>>387943918
>>387944026
>>387944054
Not OP, but TAS? That doesn't freaking count.

Get on Youtube right now. I want to see you ass sat in front of a TV controller in hand, play through the level OP is talking about under his terms. DO IT or STFU.
>>
Master mode is retarded because it punishes players for experimenting and trying to use environmental damage, and that kind of stuff is what sets BOTW apart from other games. Master mode is for faggots who want to play it like dark souls lite or some shit
>>
>>387944261
>Get on Youtube right now. I want to see you ass

Faggot
>>
>>387943695
You sound like a friend of mine that cannot tolerate losing at anything and resorts to calling anything that makes him lose "bullshit".
But you're surely baiting, so I guess it's a moot point.
>>
>>387944026
neither of those exist in botw retard
>>
>>387943695
>>387944261
git gud
not even kidding, it's difficult but not impossible
>>
>>387944542
>environmental damage, and that kind of stuff is what sets BOTW apart from other games.

I'm pretty sure other games had stuff like "environmental damage" for decades
>>
>>387944054
t. little bitch
>>
>>387944542
git gud
>>
>>387944920
>>387944054
That level is hell and unbalanced
>>
the only way to do that floor on master mode is doing sneak attack exploit cheesing, so yeah it's retarded
>>
>>387948856
>>387949186
looks at these fagits who can't git gud
>>
>>387949949
>"git gud"
>is unable to explain how he did it
>>
>>387948039
not an argument
>>
>>387948856
>>387950509
I'm the one who said git gud
and there's only one difficult floor and it's in the beginning trials which I did after completing the first Divine Beast
I had 14 hearts, because I timed it, so that I could get the Master Sword, then complete Zora's Domain and finish the beginning trials
the floor with the silver lizalfos, I did by continuously jumping from high up and firing tons of arrows at their head, before using the thunder rod
I didn't waste my arrows and splurged them on that floor
if you have an issue with being seen by the first Lizalfos, just use Stasis on it, before getting closer and shooting it in the head
>>
>>387950921
oh and I also chained together a lot of Sneakstrikes and span with the two handed weapons I had on the second Lizalfos
make sure you don't hit them into the water and if you do then keep shooting them in the head over and over, after using stasis on them, jump off of something and make sure you run out of stamina during bullet time, when firing arrows at them, so you can go back to the high up place when you drown in the water, making sure they don't go under the bridge also helps
>>
File: 1503263502794.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1503263502794.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>387950921
LITERALLY the floor OP mentioned. Reading comprehension, anon. Use it.
>>
>>387951678
I didn't read the whole post, due to how whiny it is
even glancing at it, I know OP isn't going to attempt it again, because he's a quitter
>>
>>387952047
OP here. I just did it, gayboy.
>>
>>387953158
based OP, I stand corrected
>>
Master Mode is only relevant from the start until like an hour or two after the plateau, and then during the trials. I'm glad it gave me a reason for a second playthrough, but it's not as big a deal as people make out. The stealth necessity is only in the absolute beginning of the game.
>>
>>387950921
but in master mode, their hp regens after after like 3 seconds without them receiving damage you chucklefuck
>>
Only thing that's hard with master mode is to not skip the teleportation cutscene. If I skip it on my wii u all faeries fly away and lynels draw their bows instantly even if I don't hold the joystick. I had to redo final challenges 3 times cause of it.
The trials were a joke anyway because you keep your hearts, stamina and buffs.
>>
>>387953475
like I said, if you're in bullet time, while they're in Stasis you can hit them in the head with arrows pretty easy, before landing in the water after your stamina has ran out and end up where you were last standing with full stamina and full stasis to just repeat it over and over, you just have to be faster than the HP going up
>>
>>387953475
arrows lad
>>
>>387943695
>zelda kiddies think they are hardcore now

play the original or the sequel on the NES faggot
>>
>>387955024
t. 40 year old NEET
>>
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/189707-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/75694250

Copied almost word for word.
>>
File: 1396490837961.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1396490837961.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>mfw I finally beat the beginning trials in my 13 heart hard mode run a few days ago
>>
>>387955024
Those aren't even hard games relative to the other Zeldas, they're just more cryptic.
>>
Floor 10 of Basic Trials is outright horseshit on Master Mode, but everything else is fine. It's the ONE problematic spot in the game.

>>387944542
>Master mode is retarded because it punishes players for experimenting and trying to use environmental damage,
You're literally completely wrong and the exact opposite is true. Git gud.
>>
>>387955396
I thought this was some kind of marketing (like trying to sell difficulty like they do for Souls) so I checked his profile and no, he was just a dumbass

I guess I have became a bit too cynical on this board and forgot who actually use /v/ the most
>>
Master mode kinda made the game feel fresh again especially on the great plateau. But I don't recommend continuing after that, there's very little difference and some things are just very poorly balanced, sword trials just being the biggest one

Self-imposed challenges are the way to go if you want to give yourself a new, more challenging way to play
>>
>>387955396

t. Masckerdoom
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.