[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shenmue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Did you press it /v/?
>>
I like how the PS4 version of Assassin's Creed II give you forever to respond to Leonardo. The Steam version popped on screen for a nanosecond, before you could even find the key.
>>
>>387940765
I never even got passed the sailors part. Shenmue 2 is great but 1 is so fucking boring
>>
>will never be able to emulate this without weird graphical bugs, save bugs, or some bullshit
>>
>>387941134
That IS Shenmue 2 you retard
>>
>>387940765
yes I didnt pay attention to what he said
>>
>>387941034
I still feel bad about that one. :(
>>
>>387940765
I knew I was supposed not to but I still did. Couldn't resist the allure of the bleeping sound.
>>
>>387941134
>>387942205
haha BTFO
>>
>>387941420
I can dill with little bugs, but everytime I try to emulate Shenmue 2, it randomly crashes. It's so fucking annoying
>>
File: Wow.jpg (4KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
Wow.jpg
4KB, 229x220px
>>387940765
>Pressed it 4 days in a row
>>
i did. i freaked out and just mashed.

>>387941420
>>
It was the best place to skip days if you wanted to do some events, like Fangmei's birthday or so. Or to get the bad endings if you were crazy for that

>>387941134
Because 1 is just in your small hometown. 1 starts slow, with barely any action, just detective mode finding men in black suits or black cars or guys with tatoos or sailors. When you reach the port is when action starts happening
2 had a bunch of action from the beginning plus with all those arm wrestling or fighting places, which was easier to get into the game for most players

If you enjoyed taking your time, finding stuff at your house, knowing everyone in town and learn their daily routine, then it was a pretty comfy experience. 1 is really not for everyone.
>>
>>387943912
Forgot about something really bad in 1. You can't skip time. If you wanted to talk with someone you needed to wait in game, for either that person to be back or that store to open. Sure you could take that time to train, or go to the arcade, but if you wanted to progress you couldn't.
In 2 there was the option to skip or wait
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.