[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will they ever bring this series back to its former glory?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Medal_of_Honor_Logo.png (44KB, 800x165px) Image search: [Google]
Medal_of_Honor_Logo.png
44KB, 800x165px
Will they ever bring this series back to its former glory?
>>
>>387939957
Fuck no have you seen Medal of Honor War Fighter? it was fuckin shit
>>
File: frontline.jpg (53KB, 1235x960px) Image search: [Google]
frontline.jpg
53KB, 1235x960px
>>387939957
probably not
>>
>>387940080
Warfighter was shit. EA ruined it but I'm referring to the original titles in the series.
>>
>>387940216
The answer still stands. The fact that they fucked it up so bad means it'll never come back
>>
>>387939957

Possibly. If COD WW2 starts a resurgence of WW2 games, EA will surely jump on board and likely reboot Medal of Honor again.
>>
We need another one on the Pacific Theater, that part where you are on a sinking ship in Pacific Assault was fucking amazing.
>>
>>387940606

>that level int he Allid Assault expansion in North Africa where you raid a German naval vessal and it starts sinking as you are onboard and you have to get up to the top and off the ship ASAP

Why aren't more games set on sinking ships?
>>
>>387939957
What former glory? Allied Assault is the only one that competes with the quality of the early mainline CoD games or the Wolfenstein games
>>
its still hilarious they actually called a game warfighter, that's fucking ubi levels of creative bankruptcy and laziness
>>
>>387940939

Underground is just as good as Allied Assault. The original PS1 game, Frontline, Rising Sun, Pacific Assault and Airborne are also very good.
>>
>>387941079

You remember that Frontline is the console port of allied assault, right?
>>
>>387940843
>tfw never played the expansions
Fuck, I'm gonna buy it on GoG right fucking now.
And yeah, games definitely need to do that more. I remember that part in Dark Forces 2 where you need to escape a crashing ship, man that was fucking amazing.
>>
mohaa spearhead was amazing even though it was a straight up copy-paste of band of brothers.
>>
>>387940458
We need GWOT games though. I'd kill Jihadi's all day every day.
>drive 5 ton trucks, searching for IEDs with your ass
>AI uses guerrilla tactics
>have to hunt the fuckers down
>>
>>387939957
I liked the 2009 game, too bad the multiplayer was fucking trash as hell. Snipers were stupid op
>>
>>387941132

Frontlines is a completely original game built from the ground up and shares no similarities with Allied Assault aside from the western front WW2 setting.

>>387941214

Allied Assaults expansions are both fucking fantastic. Better than the base game campaign easily.

>Dark Forces 2

I need to replay that. Is there a modern engine port or any patches that make it run easy on modern systems?
>>
>>387941782
No, GoG version is already out-of-box and it has all bells and whistles.
>>
>>387942223

I have it on disk and on Steam. Is it worth picking up the GoG version?
>>
>>387942475
Nah, Steam is the same as the GoG version.
>>
>>387941079
>Frontline
>Rising Sun
>Good
I played them this year and they're very boring by-the-numbers WW2 games
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.