[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sean Murray

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: seanmurray.jpg (2MB, 1500x982px) Image search: [Google]
seanmurray.jpg
2MB, 1500x982px
I feel bad for Sean Murray. He's a visionary with good intentions. Like so many artists, his reach exceeded his grasp. Unfortunately he's in an industry where money talks, and there is little tolerance for noble efforts. I don't think he was trying to fool anyone. I think he believed in what he was building. I, for one, respect the man and look forward to what he creates in the future.
>>
He still believes in it, the only thing that fucked him over was the forced release date the publisher imposed, they just kept on devving after release and it's a far better game now.
>>
>>387939819
It definitely was one of those games that just needed more time in the proverbial oven.
>>
>>387939819
He lied about features right up until release, you shouldn't feel bad for him at all.
>>
>>387939819
Thanks, that's cool and all but go out and get No Man's Sky so i know you really mean it.

Regards,
-Sean Murray
>>
>>387939819
No Man Cares.
>>
>>387940912
One man's lies
>>
Who cares the game is crap
>>
>feeling bad for a Con Artist
>>
I wanna strip Sean and bully his small Irish penis.
>>
More like... NO GUY BUY
>>
>dont think he was trying to fool anyone
He told bold face lies about multiple features in the game
>>
Made a buttload of money off an overhyped indie game and can leisurely shit out updates because sales still spike whenever one comes out
>>
>>387939819
he is part of the rebel alliance and a traitor
>>
File: 862.jpg (26KB, 680x593px) Image search: [Google]
862.jpg
26KB, 680x593px
tfw this could have been a great game with a slow smooth and openended development, which is esxactly why the industry had to take him out of the equation
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.