[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been kicked from a static or guild before /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: straight white male.png (37KB, 1804x351px) Image search: [Google]
straight white male.png
37KB, 1804x351px
Have you ever been kicked from a static or guild before /v/?
>>
>>387939639
Never kicked but my groups disband all the time
>>
>>387939639
Depneds on the guild. If its a LGBT focused guild then yeah they could totally kick him for that,
>>
>>387939639
>kicked out for being a particular race
>straight white male

This guy is way better off without these circlejerking faggots of an FC.
>>
>>387939639

This is a repost and his FC were shit anyway.
>>
>assigned to be "backup member" for static
>have to be able to jump into fights I don't regularly get to do, know strategies I have no experience with, and have kept my gear up to date solo
I legitimately preferred playing with rando's rather than my own FC.
>>
>>387941146
Why are you still with that static if they treat you like a used-up whore?
>>
>>387941146
Have you tried a different guild
>>
Got kicked from a static cause the leader wanted to play Monk instead of White Mage. I was the Monk.
>>
I got kicked from my static because I was top dps with the 330 weapon but they wanted to give the weapon aborant to the healers instead of dps and they forgot to set it to loot master so I needed
>>
>>387942196
>>387942346
Past tense. Not currently playing any MMOs.
>>
>>387939639
No because I don't enter statics because they're full of faggots.
>>
I got kicked out of a vanilla WoW guild once because I mentioned something about the Simpsons. I can't even remember what it was that started it but the guild leader was some soccer mom who thought the show was horrible because Homer choked his kid, so being the teenaged edgelord I was, I just started making more child abuse jokes til I got removed from the guild. She tried to fucking shame me on the server forum and apparently this wasn't the first time she'd done something like this because no one on the server forum took her seriously. I got into a new guild before she even made the thread and we all had a laugh over it in teamspeak.
>>
>>387939639
I've been kicked from a guild in WoW for dancing on a mailbox naked in Stormwind because I was bored
>>
>>387943393
That's an interesting reason to get kicked
>>
>>387943629
apparently I was giving the guild a bad rep for doing that so that's why I was kicked. ended up joining another guild that gave 0 fucks
>>
File: 200% based.jpg (20KB, 301x396px) Image search: [Google]
200% based.jpg
20KB, 301x396px
>>387943393
>>387943769
>kicking people for acting like harlots and giving your guild a poor reputation
>>
>got kicked from a fc because I went from cat to elezen
fuck em
>>
So I was part a closeknit guild that had raided together since Vanilla, and we merged with one of the bigger progression guilds on the server during BC because >25man >not nuff people

>go into Black Temple completely blind, Boomkin
>rely on short explanations before pull
>every single boss, their rogues and various other members fuck up and die
>haven't died once, my guildies tagging along do well too though a couple die
>only thing saving them from dying on Trash is my Starfire Stun Talent giving healers time to react/save the idiots
>guild leader shits self over that talent being not part of the cookie cutter meta build
>not carrying the lazy Rogues' Hit by taking Improved Faerie Fire instead
>change it or we'll kick you
>You have been kicked despite outperforming their Static guys
>>
File: 1362296373629.jpg (18KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1362296373629.jpg
18KB, 184x184px
>>387939639

I've only had groups disband. I'll never forget my FF14 static. I had a legit mentally unstable person as our FC leader that was cool as fuck and his outbursts were bat shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.