[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fell for the Switch meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: bundle_color_console.jpg (30KB, 554x369px) Image search: [Google]
bundle_color_console.jpg
30KB, 554x369px
>Zelda is a fucking mess of game design
>ARMS was fun for about 3 hours
>Splatoon 2 is identical to the first game, except soon you'll have to pay for online
>Odyssey just looks like 3D World levels scattered around a big map to give the illusion of being like 64/Sunshine

Honestly considering resigning as a long-time Nintenbro at this point.

>inb4 bait
I've been buying and playing Nintendo since the N64 days, I just figured the Wii U would be a temporary dent in their history and the marketing for the Switch and its games looked like they really learned, but here it is, another fucking disappointment.
>>
>>387938143
who cares senpai
>>
Can you at least post a time stamp?
>>
>>387938143
>inb4 bait
>there's actually enough clues in this post to tell it was bait
welp, i fell for it, gg
>>
>>387938143
Then sell it my man

Your opinions don't mean I can't love mine, which i absolutely do
>>
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/bundle_color_console.jpg/

hmm
>>
File: 1500886793484.gif (469KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
1500886793484.gif
469KB, 512x807px
>>387939025
really gets the noggin joggin......
>>
>>387938143
>>inb4 bait
It is, though. I've seen almost this exact thread constantly since the thing launched.
>>
>>387938143
there are few mindblowing games lately, most of actual successful games have the same formula of its predecessors.

At least in oddyssey you travel between different worlds and you can use your hat to convert in things, looks like it adds creativity. Arms is something fresh in terms of art and gameplay
>>
>>387938143
I've been a nintenbro for so long bros, but this is just too much, the Switch is complete ass. I'm just gonna game on PC for now and play PoE and Dota 2 now
>>
>Zelda is a fucking mess of game design

This is what happens when you only get your opinions on video games from /v/. You start believing them.
>>
falseflagking.jpg
>>
>>387941006
t. nintenbro that doesn't want to face that the switch is ass
>>
>>387940816
Not to late to jump the sinking Nutendo Kikeshima ship.

>>387940440
>Grand Theft Mariorim 06
>good
Leeeeeeellll

>>387941779
Ignore the fanboy, Nu-shitendo is all he knows.
>>
Longtime nintenbro here, gotta admit it's hilarious watching Nintendo crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let them get Pokemon.
>>
>>387941006
Everyone else on /v/ has waked up to the Shitch already. Why havent you?
>>
>>387942131
>Shitch
Fuck off barneyfag no one cares.
>>
>>387938143
Fuck off wegee
>>
>>387938143
You've grown son, it's pretty normal to find your longtime hobbies disgusting now, it's time to find a job man.
>>
File: drinkbleach.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
drinkbleach.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>387942041
>nutendo
>kikeshima
>grand theft mariorim 06
>Leeeeeeellll
>shitendo
how's your day been, pokebarneyfag?
>>
>>387940990
Played the game for 100 hours and realized it's heavily overrated. Not shit like /v/ is making it out to be, I enjoyed my hours, but like most Nintendo games released the past couple years there's this constant sense of how much more it could've been if a slightly more competent dev team was behind it.

Not that it just being good is a real criticism, but we were promised to finally have a genuinely great Nintendo game after 4 years of the underwhelming Wii U library and got yet another "well, that was OK" title.
>>
>>387938143
Sonic Mania is unironically the first game that's convinced me about Switch ownership. Yeah, I know, I can get it on other consoles too, but on top of it being a really good game, it really does suit the "at home or on the go" mentality that the Switch is supposed to embody. Moving forward, Nintendo need to pull their finger out of their ass in regards to virtual console because there are some games that would play like a dream with that added portability, and of course grab a little more third-party support on the thing. Conceptually the Switch is amazing but games like Zelda feel more like big-screen experiences. The Switch should be offering more content from both sides of that spectrum.
>>
>>387942836
/v/ makes it out to be shit?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.