[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You really have no idea, do you, Bruce?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

You really have no idea, do you, Bruce?
>>
>>387937483
Why does cyborg Batman have a gun?
>>
File: IMG_2956.jpg (217KB, 1024x779px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2956.jpg
217KB, 1024x779px
>>387937483
>>
>>387937483
Shut up Jason.
>>
>>387937483
>Fans immediately draw the conclusion that it's Jason
>Creators say it's not Jason
>Ends up being Jason

Why would they lie like that? Did they not know we would eventually play the game?
>>
>>387938353
They said "it's not Red Hood, it's a new character", technically they never lied but it was bullshit anyway.
>>
>>387937483
Was he Troy Baker again ?
>>
>mfw I have no idea who the fuck is jason

Guess nothing of value is lost, I should continue playing but it really is the worst batman game, fucking batmobile.
>>
>>387938692
Jason Todd was the second Robin, the Joker killed him but he came back to life when Superboy Prime punched the multiverse.
>>
>>387938692
Jason Todd is the second Robin to replace Dick Grayson after he became Nightwing
Originally in the comics Todd was murdered by the Joker and brought back to life and became the Red Hood, but in this version, he was tortured for months by the Joker until he was broken by being showed by the Joker that he was replaced by Tim Drake becoming the new Robin and became the Arkham Knight
>>
>>387937793
N-no, I'm not Jason... I'm a completely new and original character developed from ground up in cooperation with Rocksteady, WB and DC!
>>
>>387938353
Haven't you learned already? The game industry lies to us all the time, and we still lap it up like babies on tits
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.