[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOTY 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: starfox2.jpg (367KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
starfox2.jpg
367KB, 1920x1080px
GOTY 2017
>>
The leaked rom was the full game after all.
What a disappointment.
The only good thing that came from this is that miyu and Fey are now officially recognized nintendo characters
>>
>>387937626
it's probably even the rom that they used directly, I doubt they still had it

let's just grab it online
>>
>>387937626
What really?
>>
>>387938589
There is gameplay of it on YT by the usual nintendo shilling channels that got to play it
It looks and plays exactly the same
>>
>>387937767
>>387938589

Obviously it's not, just look at the title screen.
>>
>>387938818
it's quite easy to patch in a different title screen
>>
>>387938726
They had to have touched up the blatantly unfinished parts of the game right?
There's collectables that do fucking nothing in the beta so there's got to be a purpose to Pepper coins now.
>>
>>387939020
>so there's got to be a purpose to Pepper coins now.
They have the same purpose of the coins in SMB.
>>
>>387939020
The pepper coins already heal you and there is a counter for them
What else could they possibly do?
>>
File: hqdefault (5).jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (5).jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>387938930
It's literally a completely different title screen design with a different copyright date. The build that's on the snes classic is at least a year later than the leaked beta rom.
>>
>>387939160
I bet all those romhacks out there that changed the entire title screens were rebuilt from source code too!
>>
>>387939282
Um nobody said it was rebuilt from source code. It's simply a much later version that's gone through a lot more QA than what's been leaked. The devs themselves confirmed that the leaked rom isn't the most recent build that exists.
>>
I just want to know if it has on rails sections instead of the stupid flip switches shit for planets

And the embargo blocks showing planets

More waiting I guess
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.