[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon's Dogma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Design Works0250.jpg (2MB, 2552x3494px) Image search: [Google]
Design Works0250.jpg
2MB, 2552x3494px
Been playing Dragon's Dogma for a bit now and loving it so far. But I was wondering: what's a good time to head on over to Bitterback Isle? Currently level 34, max vocation as Sorcerer.
>>
>>387928751
Post-game.
You'll unlock a dungeon after the final boss. Go through but don't finish the quest, go to Bitterblack instead.
>>
How can I say this with the least spoilers? Let's say when you are about to complete the entire main game and have collected many wakestones. Which is part of the final quest.
>>
>>387929214
>>387929284

Cheers for not spoiling me. I'll get the fuck out of this thread now.
>>
Postgame enemies are way stronger than many game bosses. Bitterblack Isle has those postgame enemies on steroids.
>>
>level 34 sorcerer
Unfortunately you should probably spend some time as a warrior or fighter to pump your health or you're going to get one-shot in BBI frequently.
>>
>>387928751
go to bitterblack island when you get the bullshit Gather 20 Wakestones quest
It's actually a point of no return.
>>
>>387930712
doesn't MK get decent health level ups too?
>>
>>387929357
spoiler you are the demons
>>
>>387930865
You don't need to do that. Don't worry too much, most things will oneshot you anyway.
>>
>>387930712

When you switch around vocations, what changes? Other than your skills/gear, I mean.
>>
>>387931943
Everytime you level up your stats increase depending on the class. You also gain different passive skills that you can equip regardless of the class.
>>
>>387931943
stats are based on level ups as each class

if you've been playing sorcerer it's better to just reroll if you want to go into a physical build or play magick archer, the best class

don't listen to the faggots who will say min maxing stats doesn't matter because it only doesn't matter when you're end game with ridiculous gear that is like 80% of your stats
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.