[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long did it take for you to beat Persona 5?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1496758464374.png (315KB, 1171x612px) Image search: [Google]
1496758464374.png
315KB, 1171x612px
How long did it take for you to beat Persona 5?
>>
90 hours on the dot.
I'm doing NG+ though too, so I'm not gonna be properly done for a while.
>>
>>387920436
124 hours and change
>>
128 hours but i maxed everyone's confidant
>>
72 hours
I admit I cranked it on easy after the chalice fight because I was getting bored and wanted it to be over.
>>
32 hours and quit. It's fun, i just stopped to play something else and now i can't get back into it.
>>
85 hours.

It was a short time frame comparatively but it was the best 85 hours of gameplay I've had in a while.

I didn't mess around with fusions and farming too much which is probably why.
>>
74 hours
Doing everything, too
Not sure how people need that much time for it
>>
80 something
maxed social stats but didnt manage to get into any romance haha!!!
>>
In-game time was 90 hours, but I spent at least 5 extra hours late-game minmaxing the shit out of my favorites.
>>
120 hours on Hard mode. I'm playing NG+ to beat the Reaper and the lolis
>>
>>387920436
88 or so
>>
132 hours, I got almost all confidants but Haru, Snake guy who sells you guns and Devil-bug-reporter lady. Romanced Kawakami. I'm probably gonna get back to it to platinum sometime next month before uni
>>
>>387920436
100 hours or so.
The game becomes a slogfest during Hawaii/Okumura arc.
There were too many dungeons, and there's just stupid shit in the game that forces you to waste days.
>>
something over 100 for my first run and a little over 180 for NG+ and getting the platinum
>>
>>387920436
98 hours on hard mode and trying my best to complete everything without guide.
>>
>>387920436
98 hours
Level 72 playing on normal.
>>
>>387920436
>Completionists 160 hours
That sounds right. I rushed through the game and still had 125 hours. While using flu days to power level on the Reaper.
>>
115 hours, though some of it was from leaving the game paused on the save screen.
>>
>>387920436
102 hours
all S Links but 2. Didn't use a guide so I spent a lot of time running around figuring out how to spend time optimally
>>
>>387920436
I didn't finish that boring shit
>>
>>387920436
120 hours taking my sweet ass time
>>
got 135 hours for platinum. Maxed out my stats on first playthrough, and then easily maxed out the confidants on NG+. Also completed the remaining few achievements then.
>>
>>387920436
93 hours main story
>>
85 hours and only beat it a few days ago
>>
>>387923452
>just go to bed already!
>>
Around 60 hours, 110 for 100%
>>
>>387920436
96 hours on normal.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.